Nottm Forest v Newcastle United, 17:20 Saturday 17 October 2009 pre match thread

Astroblack

Anyone going into Nottingham from the southern end to the game beware as police are closing all the roads around Ratcliffe on Soar power station today to thwart the climate protestors. This will affect the 1st exit off the M1.

Funny how they have one of the countries key coal fired power stations despite being the home of the scabs as someone has humuorously pointed out earlier in the thread.

An airing of a few scab chants this afternoon may be an appropriate reminder to them that they have no coalmines anymore to feed their big power station (probably comes from Poland now).

Thought one of Liverpool, Arsenal or Man U would also have a late kick off today, but just realised that none of them do. Which of course means I can put this on on all the teles at the pub with a clean conscience :D :celb:

Thought one of Liverpool, Arsenal or Man U would also have a late kick off today, but just realised that none of them do. Which of course means I can put this on on all the teles at the pub with a clean conscience :D :celb:

It's not on swedish telly, is it?

No, but we've got Sky :)

No, but we've got Sky :)

How about that! Stuck to bet365.com then

Yeah could someone keep the original post updated with scores and scorers etc? I'm going to be at work and browsing through pages of posts on my mobile is nightmarish!

:kinnear:

You've been on here nearly five years and you've never noticed that we do that?

Yeah I know the score is updated regularly, just the original post where the teams are on, would be handy if someone updated that too with the scorers and key incidents, etc.

BBC live text?

Yeah I know the score is updated regularly, just the original post where the teams are on, would be handy if someone updated that too with the scorers and key incidents, etc.

BBC live text?

Never thought of that. Plus this is normally a lot quicker than the other "live text" services.

BBC live text?

Never thought of that. Plus this is normally a lot quicker than the other "live text" services.

This is about as fast as you'll get for the score (thread title). For the scorer just zip to the last post and you'll usually find about thirty posts naming him.

Put simply, you're asking too much. ;)

Kevin Nolan, stop him & you stop Newcastle.

Seriously, that's all you need to do.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Another way of saying Newcastle play mediocre football but the likes of Nolan can grab a goal despite the general lack of quality football.