Sol Campbell joins on one-year contract

Ericz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Medicals taking a while...

Because he's slow as f***.

Aye, they asked him to run 5 miles. Could be waiting until tomorrow before we find out.

Til we find out whether he can make the starting position or not?

Medicals taking a while...

Because he's slow as f***.

Aye, they asked him to run 5 miles. Could be waiting until tomorrow before we find out.

Til we find out whether he can make the starting position or not?

Til we find out if he's made it out of the car park.

That guy gets a lot of stick but he's only really trying to express his own views on rumours that everyone else can find, while at the same time trying to still have a sense of belonging to the club since he lives so far away.

If you take it for what it really is then it's alright, it's the people who take his every word who are the real muppets on there.

The thing that worried me the most is the lack of pace in our defence apart from Enrique. Having said that I think S.Taylor, Campbell, Collocini, Enrique would be better than a lot of back fours in the Premiership if they could all stay fit. Taylor is prone to injury though and Campbell won't be able to play over 30 games I wouldn't imagine.

Forgot all about Perch there as well. Is he quick though? I haven't seen that much of him really, just when we played them and the odd Forest match I watched last season where I didn't take much notice of him.  If we sign Campbell that would be the last of the defenders I would have thought. With Perch, Simpson, R.Taylor and S.Taylor able to play right back, Campbell, Colo, Taylor, Williamson, Perch and Kadar able to play at centre back, and Jose and Kadar left back I think we will see that as us covered although I wouldn't agree when it comes to the overall quality beyond the best few players out of them lot.

That guy gets a lot of stick but he's only really trying to express his own views on rumours that everyone else can find, while at the same time trying to still have a sense of belonging to the club since he lives so far away.

If you take it for what it really is then it's alright, it's the people who take his every word who are the real muppets on there.

I agree. You should consider posting on there more often mate. :thup:

so pissed Roader though he is not good enough for us 4 years ego.... he is good enough now and all credit to Chris to make this happen....

You credit Chris for Sol being good enough now?

so pissed Roader though he is not good enough for us 4 years ego.... he is good enough now and all credit to Chris to make this happen....

You credit Chris for Sol being good enough now?

You know fine well he means credit to him for signing him.

The thing that worried me the most is the lack of pace in our defence apart from Enrique. Having said that I think S.Taylor, Campbell, Collocini, Enrique would be better than a lot of back fours in the Premiership if they could all stay fit. Taylor is prone to injury though and Campbell won't be able to play over 30 games I wouldn't imagine.

Campbell - second fastest player at Arsenal last season according to Wenger, only Walcott outsprinted him over distance.

I agree. You should consider posting on there more often mate. :thup:

Cruel. :lol:

Campbell - second fastest player at Arsenal last season according to Wenger, only Walcott outsprinted him over distance.

Are you serious?