Tamas Kadar

TRon

It's a shame he's been let go. He did show glimpses of talent in the Championship - as in, he looked decent on the ball in the Colo mound and certainly looked tidy but alas wasn't to be.

He could easily get into a Championship side.

Didn't easily get in to our championship side.

Because we weren't a 'normal' Championship side with Coloccini, Taylor and Williamson to choose from.

We weren't a Championship side. We were a Premiership side playing in the Championship.  :pow:

Guest palnese

He always looked decent whenever he played for us, expect the one LC game against Walcott and Arsenal at SJP. Played LB.

We weren't a Championship side. We were a Premiership side playing in the Championship.  :pow:

Yeah, especially with Fitz Hall keeping him out at the back. Doesn't get more Premier League than that.

Wonder what went wrong with him, highly rated in the past.  Suffered from terrible anxiety problems and also injury problems and I guess just hasn't progressed how we'd hoped.  Even during an injury crisis he could barely get near our team so in that regard it is probably good for him to go and get football elsewhere.  Wish him good luck wherever he goes, can see him going and playing back home tbh.

Missed the anxiety stuff?

Did think he went a bit 'wild' one summer (seemed to be pictured out a lot/put on some weight which was a bit concerning for an 18 year old professional sportsman) which I did feel was OTT by me at the time but he hasn't really progressed since.

Missed the anxiety stuff?

Did think he went a bit 'wild' one summer which I did feel was OTT by me at the time but he hasn't really progressed since.

Supposedly he had some kind of stage fright and was puking before matches or something.  Can't remember where I heard it, probably bollocks like.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/whatever-happened-newcastle-uniteds-hungarian-10451011#ICID=FB-Chron-main

Classic Ryder.

The defender certainly had the technical ability and could attack, but seemed to lack the physicality to survive in English football. That was summed up on a freezing night in Eppleton when he attempted a block tackle on a tenacious young Henderson, but was carried off with a broken leg.