Newcastle United 3 - 1 Peterborough United - 07/11/09 - post match from page 11

Nate

He didn't seem overly pleased about scoring mind. Still happy he scored though.

I think that's cause he he got injured tbh.

Whilst scoring?

He went on another run after it iirc.

Yeah, you're right i remember him pulling up later on. His celebration was weird though, it was as if he started to run to celebrate, then just kinda stopped.

speaking of celebrations, Danny Simpsons was pitiful.  Run around in a circle waiting for Ryan Taylor to chase him with a grin on his face before finally going to the Leazes.

I just want players to do FIFA celebrations. (Has anyone ever done that weird sort of thrusting celebration with their arms in real life?)

He didn't seem overly pleased about scoring mind. Still happy he scored though.

I think that's cause he he got injured tbh.

Whilst scoring?

He went on another run after it iirc.

Yeah, you're right i remember him pulling up later on. His celebration was weird though, it was as if he started to run to celebrate, then just kinda stopped.

forgot what to do. it's been a long long

long long

long long

long long  time.

That aticle couldn't have more flaws really, I know hindsight is a great thing, and I did think they would be doing better than they are, but seriosuly tipping them for promotion in their first year was never likely with Newcastle, West Brom, Boro in the league.

what was that chant? "sports direct.........(something something)....is s***???"

Think it went, "sports direct, sports direct is f***ing s****"

Sports direct, is f*ckin shit, we're the Geordies Mike Ashleys a tit.

By far the better version.

Can't believe how many people on here have got on their high horses about the banner.  It is obvious what it is in regards to therefore not childish. 

Guest Geordiesned

Haven't been through this thread so may have already been mentioned but there's no way the crowd was over 43000 as was announced.

Guest toonlass

Haven't been through this thread so may have already been mentioned but there's no way the crowd was over 43000 as was announced.

Did you go round counting like?

Guest Geordiesned

You didn't need to. It was evident looking in the milburn and leazes that the crowd was considerably down on previous matches.

You didn't need to. It was evident looking in the milburn and leazes that the crowd was considerably down on previous matches.

Looked about the same to me. I think the attendances are automatically calculated through how many times the turnstiles turn.

I thought it was higher than announced to be honest with you, i was suprised and thought there was nearer 45K there.