Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

:lol: I'm sure some bloke in a suit says "Well, that's the end of me." in an episode of the Simpsons, it escapes me which one.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck you! I'll spend an hour trying to remember.

edit Googled it. Duff Beer.

I remember when I first saw Gosling playing for Plymouth at right-back. Looked fairly decent, but a bit of a b******, Cattermole-esque. Maybe he's calmed down.

Baffled by that comparison tbh. He's not much of a tackler.

He's slow as fuck though meaning right back isn't for him. Maybe that's why he was having to dive into tackles if he was playing there? He had a couple of games for us there recently because of injuries and got raped each time.

I remember when I first saw Gosling playing for Plymouth at right-back. Looked fairly decent, but a bit of a b******, Cattermole-esque. Maybe he's calmed down.

Baffled by that comparison tbh. He's not much of a tackler.

He's slow as fuck though meaning right back isn't for him. Maybe that's why he was having to dive into tackles if he was playing there? He had a couple of games for us there recently because of injuries and got raped each time.

Diving into tackles sounds better than how I put it, but he was a bit of a dirty bastard from what I remember.

Junior Stanislas at West Ham.

John Bostock at Spurs.

Like others, I'm a bit mystified at the way Taarabt's career seems to have stalled. He's got great skill.

Taarabt has never learnt when to pass the ball and I'm doubting now that he ever will.  I would add Zavon Hines from West Ham and Ryan Mason, Steven Caulker and Jon Obika from Spurs who are all on loan at Yeovil, and along with Bostock are all in the England u19 squad playing next week.

Guest GAMMELL

Junior Stanislas at West Ham.

John Bostock at Spurs.

Like others, I'm a bit mystified at the way Taarabt's career seems to have stalled. He's got great skill.

Taarabt has never learnt when to pass the ball and I'm doubting now that he ever will.  I would add Zavon Hines from West Ham and Ryan Mason, Steven Caulker and Jon Obika from Spurs who are all on loan at Yeovil, and along with Bostock are all in the England u19 squad playing next week.

Why not name the whole f*cking Spurs youth academy while you're at it. tosser

Guest GAMMELL

If he thinks they are decent prospects then whats the problem?  Just because you don't agree it doesn't make the cockney b****** a tosser.

tbh.

:lol: :lol:

MJ was always going to name Tottenham youth players in this thread & the lad is renound for talking bollox on this forum,.

imo  :harry:

Guest GAMMELL

i remember Jol saying Terry Dixon was better at his age than Rooney. Currently playing for west ham reserves after spurs released him.... (tbf he's had horrific injuries)

:lol: :lol: