Tevez considers quitting

lovejoy

If he feels he's made enough money and simply doesn't enjoy the game and the media attention anymore, I don't see why he should have to feel obligated to keep playing.

Admirable honesty imo. If he's not enjoying it and his hearts not in it anymore then he has my respect for walking away when he could quite easily coast along and get paid a ridiculous amount of money.

:thup:

Guest WashyGeordie

How in God's name is Carlos Tevez a better ambassador for football than Sir Alex Ferguson?

What I was thinking aswell.  :dowie:

But about Tevez; Players are so out of touch with reality these days it's unbelievable - basically what Blefscu said.

There's nothing wrong with him feeling this way and maybe going through with it this Summer, but to say it to the public now is unprofessional and retarded. Misplaced mistimed honesty

He made such a fuss last Summer, got his move to City and now is saying there's a chance he'll just pack it in? As said I bet the City fans are delighted.

From a purely footballing perspective; i know the likes of Bellamy are doing well at the moment, but you've got to think City are missing a trick with Tevez as third/fourth choice. He's a superb footballer.

Needs to be the big fish in a little pond. Did well for ManU overall, but never looked as good as he did once he settled in at West Ham and started pulling the strings for them.

Not talented/good enough to warrant that sort of role in a top team with quality/better players around him.

Where are all those who said I was talking bollocks when I said that Berbatov was better?  O0

In all seriousness though, Tevez will find his feet. Needs to be playing through the middle though.

:lol:

I didn't, but I will now if you like...  :razz: