Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

I'd give him a contract till the end of the season. Lovenkrands mk II

Except it seems this one should only play on the wing.

I'm pretty sure he can be used as a striker.

I mean't Lovenkrands can be used as a winger but NEVER should be, this lad sounds shite as a striker (1 in 9 record) but could be better on the wing.

I'd give him a contract till the end of the season. Lovenkrands mk II

Except it seems this one should only play on the wing.

I'm pretty sure he can be used as a striker.

Based on what?

Well he is a winger-cum-striker is he not?

Anything I have read about him says he can play on the right wing or upfront.

Probably a pointless debate Hughton might come out and deny any interest tmrw!

Not sure we should be offering a 3 yr deal,  this lad doesn't have a club and rather than giving him a 3 yr deal and putting him back onto "easy street" give him a short term deal so he comes here hungry with a point to prove,  if he then delivers then extend the deal.

nowt on youtube except maybe 1 :)

pop this in and you'll see one goal

'As Monaco 0-1 PSG But de Pancrate coupe de la ligue'

more bodies in the merrier for me, I couldn't care as long as they help the team somewhat

He looks far too happy with this goal to suggest hes going to offer anything at all. Give the position to Kazenga

Guest Stephen927

A 3 year deal would be a bit stupid considering he sounds s*** at PSG, never mind the Premier League.

Definitely. Offer him a deal until the end of the season, max.

A 3 year deal would be a bit stupid considering he sounds shit at PSG, never mind the Premier League.

Agree. If we get promoted it sounds like we are preparing to come straight back down. Long term deals to less than great players. If we get promoted we'd need to buy almost a whole new team of higher quality players to stay up.

:lol:

Kazenga, who struggles even in the reserves from what i've heard.

er you've heard wrong then!

Elaborate pleae.

Went to watch the reserves against Leeds the other night and Kazenga coming on changed the game for us. He was by far our best player, always looking to take the ball and get things moving. He was playing through the centre though.

:lol:

Kazenga, who struggles even in the reserves from what i've heard.

er you've heard wrong then!

Elaborate pleae.

whats there too elaborate on?  The lad doesn't struggle at reserve team level, don't know where you have heard that but its wrong.  Only last week he came off the bench and almost single handlely rescued the game for us after being 3-0 down.

Fair enough. A couple of lads I know say that his goals and assists record in the reserves is not what you'd expect.

Jonas's goals and assists record in the first team is fucking diabolical but he should still start evey game when fit.

Fair enough. A couple of lads I know say that his goals and assists record in the reserves is not what you'd expect.

Jonas's goals and assists record in the first team is f***ing diabolical but he should still start evey game when fit.

Jonas is the exception to the rule, as we both know. I asked Binnsy to elaborate beacuse I have no real knowledge of Kazenga's overall game.