Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

.co.uk informing us he did a stepover in the early minutes of the game.

Jonas on the left and him an the right=sexy football

Currently 3-2 up - Lovenkrands and Airey has 2!

Lovenkrands doesn't even get called up for Denmark these days?

Denmark got a good national side.

Guest Heneage

.co.uk informing us he did a stepover in the early minutes of the game.

Jonas on the left and him an the right=sexy football

Currently 3-2 up - Lovenkrands and Airey has 2!

Lovenkrands doesn't even get called up for Denmark these days?

Nope his last call up was a while ago 2004 if memory serves.

Guest michaelfoster

The only shuffle our other wingers can produce is of the 5 knuckle variety.

Nolan can probably do the truffle shuffle tbf

Oh dear, quotes from Kevin Blackwell after Pancrates trial there:

"His agent wanted 75,000 for him to sign on loan until Christmas.......despite the fact he's out of contract!"

All the signs point to another Marlon Harewood. Big time Charlie who hasn't quite made it, but still wants to be paid as if he has. Doubt this will come to anything unless he's genuine about want ing to be here and will accept Championship wages.

Marlon Harewood is currently employed by a Premiership club. Fabrice is employed by no one. I doubt it is the same.

Come to think of it he's not called Marlon either...you might have a point.

"His agent wanted 75,000 for him to sign on loan until Christmas.......despite the fact he's out of contract!"

All the signs point to another Marlon Harewood. Big time Charlie who hasn't quite made it, but still wants to be paid as if he has. Doubt this will come to anything unless he's genuine about want ing to be here and will accept Championship wages.

Marlon Harewood is currently employed by a Premiership club. Fabrice is employed by no one. I doubt it is the same.

What I'm saying is that Marlon Harewood believes he's a Premiership player that has fallen out of favor with his manager. Pancrate was floating around as a free agent in November and must realise that this is one of the last chances he'll get. He has no club or contract to fall back on. Harewood leaves here and continues picking up a pay cheque. This is not the situation with the Frenchman.

Within 60 seconds United were back on level terms with Pancrate the provider. The Frenchman, receiving possession midway inside his own half, burst through two opposition shirts before spotting Airey in space on the Milburn Stand touchline.

Bloody hell, he can morph through clothing!

What I'm saying is that Marlon Harewood believes he's a Premiership player that has fallen out of favor with his manager. Pancrate was floating around as a free agent in November and must realise that this is one of the last chances he'll get. He has no club or contract to fall back on. Harewood leaves here and continues picking up a pay cheque. This is not the situation with the Frenchman.

Ok, but both are players who have fallen from fairly lofty heights in recent years and both seem to have trouble adjusting to the fact that they won't be treated like big stars any more. I'm assuming that the quotes attributed to Kevin Blackwell that Pancrates wanted 75k a week are genuine btw. I was just responding to that suggestion.

Ok, but both are players who have fallen from fairly lofty heights in recent years and both seem to have trouble adjusting to the fact that they won't be treated like big stars any more. I'm assuming that the quotes attributed to Kevin Blackwell that Pancrates wanted 75k a week are genuine btw. I was just responding to that suggestion.

It doesn't say he wanted £75k a week. It says they wanted a fee of £75k to take him on until January despite the fact he was a free agent. Whether thats a fee on top of his wages, or what his wages from now till then would amount to, I don't know.

It doesn't say he wanted £75k a week. It says they wanted a fee of £75k to take him on until January despite the fact he was a free agent. Whether thats a fee on top of his wages, or what his wages from now till then would amount to, I don't know.

Ok, but even so asking for a fee of 75k to sign when you are a free agent doesn't send out the best message.

72min - Pancrate shuffles inside his man on the right after swapping passes with Leadbitter and disptaches a crisp ball into the feet of Adjei in space on the left. The Swede works the ball on to his right peg and is unlucky not to net as a measured curler lands on the roof of Cook's goal.

Jesus christ he can Shuffle too! Lord only knows how this guy hasnt been signed by anyone yet!

F*ck me sounds like Messi would struggle to get into this team. What could we possibly have to worry about?

Guest toonlass

From .cock

CHRIS Hughton admits that he "enjoyed" what he saw of French trialist Fabrice Pancrate during Tuesday night's reserve-team victory over Hartlepool United at St.James' Park.

The 29-year-old, who has spent the past week on Tyneside in a bid to earn a permanent deal, was part of a Magpie side which twice came from behind to claim a 3-2 win against their North East counterparts at a rain-soaked Gallowgate.

And with Pancrate laying on the Geordies' second and putting on a lively display down United's right flank, boss Hughton told nufc.co.uk after the game that he had been impressed by the former Paris Saint-Germain winger.

"He did well and I enjoyed what I saw," said the Toon chief after watching a double from Phil Airey and a strike from Peter Lovenkrands seal victory.

Article continues>>

"However, with any player on trial it's a case of looking at them over a period of time.

"We wanted to see him in a game, though, and that's why he played tonight.

"He's been with us for the past week or so and we'll continue to have a look at him over the next couple of days.

"He's an experienced player and has played at a good level for a number of years.

"He can player in a couple of positions and showed tonight that he's got a good work rate and had a few nice touches."