Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

I still maintain that he is s****, just everyone else in the division is marginally more s****, hence he looks good.

How do you make out hes s***?Who many times have you seen him play??

He's just taking the safe route - shit until proven otherwise.  

Great that everyone is now going crazy over him. Just a few weeks back people were saying that he was sure to be useless (since he didnt get a contract at Sheffield Utd) and using this as evidence that Ashley is not backing up Houghton. How times have changed...perhaps next time we will give a player a chance to prove himself first  :thup:

As long as we can still proclaim players a success after half an hour's playing time though.  :thup:

Well done to Ashley for allowing us to splash out on an out of contract player for half a season though. The fact Pancrate scored a goal sure proved me wrong in my opinion of how much he's going to back the team.  :blush:

Great that everyone is now going crazy over him. Just a few weeks back people were saying that he was sure to be useless (since he didnt get a contract at Sheffield Utd) and using this as evidence that Ashley is not backing up Houghton. How times have changed...perhaps next time we will give a player a chance to prove himself first  :thup:

As long as we can still proclaim players a success after half an hour's playing time though.  :thup:

Well done to Ashley for allowing us to splash out on an out of contract player for half a season though. The fact Pancrate scored a goal sure proved me wrong in my opinion of how much he's going to back the team.   :blush:

In the half an hr he's played he's been successful. If you want to proclaim him for a success for the season you'll have to wait until May, but best just to diss him now to be on the safe side.

I still maintain that he is s****, just everyone else in the division is marginally more s****, hence he looks good.

He's just taking the safe route - s*** until proven otherwise.  

I supose It is a disgrace he has only scored 1 goal in the 50 mins he has played for us.I just hope hes picking up some tips from Jonas to see  how its done!

Well done to Ashley for allowing us to splash out on an out of contract player for half a season though. The fact Pancrate scored a goal sure proved me wrong in my opinion of how much he's going to back the team.   :blush:

In the half an hr he's played he's been successful. If you want to proclaim him for a success for the season you'll have to wait until May, but best just to diss him now to be on the safe side.

I'd say it was best not to judge at all until a player's had a good few games, but to base your expectations on his previous history. Maybe that's just me though.

I'd say it was best not to judge at all until a player's had a good few games, but to base your expectations on his previous history. Maybe that's just me though.

But no one has judged other than bowlingcrofty who has declared him shit. Everyone else has been happy with what they've seen so far and what's wrong with that? I don't recall anyone claiming he was going to be a long term success for certain...and he has only been given a contract 'til the end of the season.

He's just taking the safe route - shit until proven otherwise.  

He's seen him play for PSG.

Pancake's not proven anything yet (any player can hit a great goal every once in a while - apart from Alan Smith) so it's ludicrous to judge him at this stage.

Let's just say he appears to be a little better than we were expecting from the write-ups beforehand. We'll see how he performs tonight with a start.

How do you make out hes shit?Who many times have you seen him play??

Followed PSG for donkeys years, watch as many of their games as I can get access to...

Followed PSG for donkeys years, watch as many of their games as I can get access to...

What is it about his game you don't like?

He reminds me of a deflating balloon, flies around the pitch aimlessly, drifts in and out of games, not particularly clever without the ball. He'll do a job because pace scares people at this level but I would hate to rely on him to pull us through games because he won't.

Guest neesy111

if he slighty less shite than the rest in the league, then he's worth having as a player

• 3 weeks later...