Fabrice Pancrate goes back to France

BeloEmre

I'd like to see him start at home, same with Ranger. Always very unfair judging players in a last desperate ten minutes when the opposition have 11 men in the penalty area.

This. 

I'm sure they have more to show but cameos late on doesn't really give them a chance to adapt to the league and have an impact as much as everyone would like.

I'd like to see him start at home, same with Ranger. Always very unfair judging players in a last desperate ten minutes when the opposition have 11 men in the penalty area.

Thought he looked inventive in the last 10 mins against Derby compared to the huffing and puffing we produced in the 80 mins before that. I'd like to see him in a football side with proper central midfielders before writing him off altogether. The long ball game isn't going to do his type any favours.

Thought he looked inventive in the last 10 mins against Derby compared to the huffing and puffing we produced in the 80 mins before that. I'd like to see him in a football side with proper central midfielders before writing him off altogether. The long ball game isn't going to do his type any favours.

Yeah he was very poor in his cameo against Wednesday (well, spooned a couple of desperate long rangers over the bar but this is exactly what I mean when you ask a player to change a game in ten minutes) but he did alright against Derby, ran at the full back and put a few crosses in.

Guest Heneage

This guy has looked a rucksack full of siemen so far. Couldn't a cows arse with a f***ing cello never mind a banjo.

:lol:

Mobile Phones? :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Am I the only one who thought he looked ok when he came on? Ran at defenders and put in a few good crosses. Didn't have much time to do more really.

He was poor when he came on against Sheffield Wednesday but looked better when he came on against Derby. With his first touch of the ball he made a good run and managed to pass the ball cross field, but like Keefax said, perhaps trying too  hard. I think he's a decent player when used properly.

• 4 weeks later...