2010 World Cup - England in group C with USA/Algeria/Slovenia (full draw in OP)

Ketsbaia

Haha as soon as I saw the draw I knew Mike would be firing off mental in all directions!

A word of caution to the Englanders on here saying Mike's boys will take a raping, We never do that well against the USA do we? We've been done over by them a few times in the past.

fuck that shit, this makes for 6 months of epic banter with Mike

Aye but can you imagine if they beat us and we've been giving Mike stick for 6 months??.....It'll be Eagles gallore on here!!

Haha as soon as I saw the draw I knew Mike would be firing off mental in all directions!

A word of caution to the Englanders on here saying Mike's boys will take a raping, We never do that well against the USA do we? We've been done over by them a few times in the past.

Aye but can you imagine if they beat us and we've been giving Mike stick for 6 months??.....It'll be Eagles gallore on here!!

Kaizero will go over there and do him up the bum if we lose, that'll soon shut him up.

:lol: Six months of this shit.

Kaizero will go over there and do him up the bum if we lose, that'll soon shut him up.

Fuck that, I want the US to win.

f*** that s***, this makes for 6 months of epic banter with Mike

Pretty much everybody Mice supports is doomed to failure. You need not worry about this.

I have a connect that can get me seating at Nigeria's matches, I'm hoping like hell I can at least get to see one of our matches at the first African World Cup.

What do you care, you get to slip your winky up Mike's botty. You win! (in your weird, twisted fantasy world of Mike)

What do you care, you get to slip your winky up Mike's botty. You win! (in your weird, twisted fantasy world of Mike)

It'd just feel wrong doing it to punish him. He needs to enjoy it.

What are the chances of meeting you at some point in the knockouts? I would really fancy playing England, like.

Spain & England will play Semi Finals at the earliest, thats if one of us comes 2nd in our groups. If both come top, can only meet in the final.

If we come top though we'll prob have Brazil Semi finals. We'll likely have to come through one of France/Argentina in the Quarters. Germany/serbia in the last 16.

f*** that s***, this makes for 6 months of epic banter with Mike

Pretty much everybody Mice supports is doomed to failure. You need not worry about this.

:lol: Babatunde once again cuts to the heart of the issue.

Im guessing it's already been mentioned, but Christ, group G!

I know, that group is unbelievable, North Korea don't stand a chance, there is a possibility that they could go down history in as conceading the most goals at the group stages, i Think Brazil and ivory cost will go through

Im guessing it's already been mentioned, but Christ, group G!

I know, that group is unbelievable, North Korea don't stand a chance, there is a possibility that they could go down history in as conceading the most goals at the group stages, i Think Brazil and ivory cost will go through

I wonder what the record is. El Salvador let in 13 in 1982.