Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

If Michael owen scores a last minute goal in the champs leage i'll dance round naked in my gimp mask.  Not a fucking chance in hell!

Quoting, just in case. :shifty:

He was only trusted with the last15 minutes last night with a 5 goal lead. He's a million miles away from the most important cub final in the world and rightly so. 

East Boston Cub Scouts Troop 3 - 1 Exeter Cub Scouts Troop

Danny, Tommy, Pete

Matthew

Subs n/u: Bradley (gk), Alan, Mitch, Michael Owen

When the time comes for Owen to come on , Barca will have already won it.

This is my hope.

I wonder if Fergie will make the same mistake as last time and try to play football against Barca.

This is my hope.

I wonder if Fergie will make the same mistake as last time and try to play football against Barca.

I don't think ManU have the players to try and play Mourinho football though.

This is my hope.

I don't think ManU have the players to try and play Mourinho football though.

That's true, but I still think it's the way to go against Barca. They'll get battered otherwise.

If Michael Owen scores the winning goal in the champions league final I'm going to cut my balls off with a wooden spoon and feed them to the nearest dog.

Well, quoted just in case...

If Michael Owen scores the winning goal in the champions league final I'm going to cut my balls off with a wooden spoon and feed them to the nearest dog.

I would pay good money to watch you try to cut your balls off with a wooden spoon.

I would pay good money to watch you try to cut your balls off with a wooden spoon.

Some interesting taste for entertainment.

I'd pay even more money to see his face when 'the nearest dog' gets them. :lol:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/tumblr_lgbivmS2zi1qf8yek.gif?t=1304713342

I don't anticipate his succeeding.

And thus ask for your money back. Smart.

And thus ask for your money back. Smart.

Apparently not. I hadn't thought of that :(

This is my hope.

Did they try and play football last time?

I remember then going out in the hoping of nicking a goal, but as soon as Eto'o scored early on, their game plan was screwed.

They were the better team for the first ten minutes, then they hardly got a kick for the other 80 so it was hard to tell.

In 2008 they were very cautious and didn't really try to play.  They won though so fair enough.

This is my hope.

Did they try and play football last time?

I remember then going out in the hoping of nicking a goal, but as soon as Eto'o scored early on, their game plan was screwed.

Indeed. Eto'o even had time to shoot up after scoring as I remember.

To answer some frequent questions: I've played enough games to qualify for a medal. Don't deserve one as much as most of the team I know.

In saying that, I didn't get 2 medals when I won the FA Cup scoring 2 against Arsenal so I won't be feeling too guilty picking a medal up!

What an utter, utter cunt. :lol:

To answer some frequent questions: I've played enough games to qualify for a medal. Don't deserve one as much as most of the team I know.

In saying that, I didn't get 2 medals when I won the FA Cup scoring 2 against Arsenal so I won't be feeling too guilty picking a medal up!

What an utter, utter c***. :lol:

Fucking hell man, what a cretin

:lol: Wow.

What an utter, utter c***. :lol:

F*** sake, the sooner he retires the better. Football doesn't need characters like him.

Why the fuck would he get two? Fucking bellend.

Why the fuck would he get two? Fucking bellend.

because he can't count.