Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

It just goes to show that he's happy barely getting any game time as long as he is surrounded by quality players and can piggyback on their successes. Let's face it, it was a year contract extension or retirement. He'll not bother himself to play for a lesser team.

Guest Howaythetoon

Perhaps a sign that Man Utd don't have too much money to spend... or that Fergie is finally losing it.

Why is he losing it exactly? He's only signed up a third/fourth choice striker that is more than happy to be a third/fourth choice striker. He's not intending on playing Owen as one of his first XI strikers. He's got better players for that. It's the Man Utd equalent of us keeping Ameobi around for another season even if we bring in two brand new strikers. He's not quality, but if there's a crisis he'll do for a while.

Owen is still a cunt though, obviously. But still.

Owen's happy to sit on his arse as 4th choice. Berbatov won't be happy being 3rd.

:thup: Unreal that he's being criticised for this. Obviously we don't see why the fucker deserves to be in football, but that's half personal feelings as well as footballing. This is a former England international at 31 years old, who's happy being fourth choice. You can see his thinking. The Berbatov situation has nothing to do with Owen's staying either. Things clearly aren't working for either side there, it's obviously not just footballing ability reasons.

Can't understand why anyone would be happy playing a few minutes every month. He's only 31 and, as crippled as the little cunt is, could do a decent job for a team at a lower level.

Playing for a decent/reasonable side >>>> training with a top team.

Don't care how you slice it, that's exactly what this whiny little bitchcunt has done. Contributing zero and claiming some of the credit at the end of the season. It's clear where his priorities lie. It shouldn't annoy me but it does. :hmm:

Can't understand why anyone would be happy playing a few minutes every month. He's only 31 and, as crippled as the little c*** is, could do a decent job for a team at a lower level.

Don't care how you slice it, that's exactly what this whiny little bitchcunt has done. Contributing zero and claiming some of the credit at the end of the season. It's clear where his priorities lie. It shouldn't annoy me but it does. :hmm:

My feelings exactly.

Can't understand why anyone would be happy playing a few minutes every month. He's only 31 and, as crippled as the little cunt is, could do a decent job for a team at a lower level.

Happiness is . . . . .

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00684/helicopter-crash_684886n.jpg

Michael Owen; Just to answer some of your tweets. Prefer playing less often in a top team than every game in a poor team. Been there a didn't enjoy it.

What a fucking cunt.

Michael Owen; Just to answer some of your tweets. Prefer playing less often in a top team than every game in a poor team. Been there a didn't enjoy it.

What a f***ing c***.

:duff: http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/4697842/64c/Sk%C5%82ad-Manchester/Michael-Owen.jpg?v0

Happiness is . . . . .

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00684/helicopter-crash_684886n.jpg

Always thought you taught in cars.