Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

“Everyone’s played a part, even the lads who have only played a couple of games, the likes of Wes Brown and Gary Neville, for instance. They’re all great members of the squad – we live with these guys day in and day out and they’re even more important than people would think.”

This bit has me in stitches  :mackems: How kind of you to mention the bit-part players, Michael. They must be chuffed you remembered them.

Fuck me man, I hope Gary Neville gives him a clip ha

He might just do.

GNev2 G.Neville

@themichaelowen you are a boring B****** but i am with you on that.That and caps/ headphones on interviews etc! Waste of space for me them!

:lol:

Guest fenhameusebio

Owen 2009 faced with the prospect of relegation: Nah sod it I'm off anyway.

Owen 2011 presented with the opportunity to relegate another side: Yeah sign me up for that!

Just. the. worst. person...

He makes me fucking sick. I was furious earlier, but hes gone now. My mind is at Newcastle and how we build for next season. Fuck this mercenary cunt. When he is on his death bed he wont have a club that foundly remembers him as a legend. Thats something trophies cant buy. We'll move on. I hope Newcastle fans leave this bitterness behind now and dont take it into next season. I can talk like, I hate the cunt, but im willing to forget him and move on.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm starting to believe he has a personality after all, he's the best WUM on the internet.  :lol:

“Everyone’s played a part, even the lads who have only played a couple of games, the likes of Wes Brown and Gary Neville, for instance. They’re all great members of the squad – we live with these guys day in and day out and they’re even more important than people would think.”

This bit has me in stitches  :mackems: How kind of you to mention the bit-part players, Michael. They must be chuffed you remembered them.

Wes Brown = 15 apps

Michael Owen 16

:lol:

Interesting that Valencia didn't celebrate the goal that relegated Deportivo and from what I've heard, Palermo in similar circumstances with Sampdoria. Is it cultural differences about showing respect and restrain for the opponents or is it just Owen?

Interesting that Valencia didn't celebrate the goal that relegated Deportivo and from what I've heard, Palermo in similar circumstances with Sampdoria. Is it cultural differences about showing respect and restrain for the opponents or is it just Owen?

Well I wouldn't say respect and restraint are part of Spanish footballing culture if the conga the Spanish team performed through Schweinsteiger's interview after the Euro 2008 final is anything to go by.

In Owen's case, he's just a self-centred little twat who has never, ever cared about anything apart from Michael Owen and, apparently, biscuits.

The only team he's ever cared in the slightest about is the England one, which is perfectly in character seeing as he was raised in Wales...

Why would any manager pick him for England? The little cunt barely plays at all for fucks sake.

Typical of him to spin it so it's Capello having some sort of grudge against him and him not getting the call-up's he feels he deserves. Capello's not got a grudge, he's got eyes and can see how fucking shit he is.

Owen said he felt the stress of being a peripheral member of the United squad. "I get into a poor cycle. Mentally I am up and down; I'm going to play then I'm not. Physically I would be eating too much, possibly energy foods. It's quite challenging for mind and body. Once in a while I get asked to play and I'm expected to play really well there and then."

:mackems: Blatantly been bingeing. At this rate there's a decent chance he's gonna be a fucking wreck when he retires. Never thought I'd see him as the leading candidate to replace Gazza.

Owen said he felt the stress of being a peripheral member of the United squad. "I get into a poor cycle. Mentally I am up and down; I'm going to play then I'm not. Physically I would be eating too much, possibly energy foods. It's quite challenging for mind and body. Once in a while I get asked to play and I'm expected to play really well there and then."

:mackems: Blatantly been bingeing. At this rate there's a decent chance he's gonna be a f***ing wreck when he retires. Never thought I'd see him as the leading candidate to replace Gazza.

That would be simply epic. :lol:

The striker has had to tone down one ambition. Sir Bobby Charlton, who is now a United director, will not have his record haul of 49 England goals taken from him just yet. Owen, who has scored 40, said: "I am not going to kid myself. Every time I saw him I was 'closing on your record, Sir Bobby.' Now I just see him for who he is, a great man."

What a cunt.  :lol: