Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Owen is pathetic. He mentions supporting Everton as a kid, yet fails to see how playing for Liverpool is the exact same thing as a Liverpool fan playing for Man Utd. Piers could destroy him if he mentioned Newcastle to him. The man was completely found out here.

Guest gggg

Any footballer could destroy Morgan if they mentioned the far worse shit he's done. They're all thick as fuck though.

I'm no fan of Piers but this is gold:

@themichaelowen Maybe we should do it at Anfield? You could explain modern player loyalty to me in front of the Kop wearing your Utd shirt.

That's aside from mentioning his loyalty to us (captain of relegated team - says fuck all to the fans (very loyal and professional) -yet hung around long enough to collect his 'loyalty' bonus.)

Guest neesy111

Piers is correct about Owen though, Owen has clearly shown no loyalty and is only bothered really about how much cash is in his back pocket.

Any footballer could destroy Morgan if they mentioned the far worse s*** he's done. They're all thick as f*** though.

Better men than Owen have tried to take Morgan out. Barton, for one!

Piers Morgan is an unspeakable cunt. I love the fact that he is an Arsenal supporter, gives me a warm feeling inside. Much like knowing Cameron is a Villa fan (because his dad once part-owned them, or something).

Guest neesy111

Have to say I'm quite surprised that Barton seems to be quite a good mate with Owen.

Probably like each because of their love for horse racing.

• 3 months later...

themichaelowen michael owen

Off to bed. Been a busy day of tweeting today! Premier League is back this weekend. Can't wait.

Can't wait for what, I wonder? To wave the team bus off?

Saw him on Question of Sport last week and I couldn't help myself but, shout out c*** everytime he opened his mouth to talk.....

I refused to watch Question of Sport for this very reason. How is someone so irrelevant to everyting in life so detestable?