Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

He was highly rated in Germany.

Didn't Fuchs leave Schalke because he was 2nd choice left back?

Didn't even start this season as Leicester's first choice left back, pretty sure that was Schlupp

watching the game against Swansea and it had me amazed that they won 4-0 and had 38% possession how the f*** does that work out?

in the champions league next season they are going to be destroyed by allowing teams to have the ball. its no co incidence the team that likes to keep the ball and pass around you has beaten them twice this year

as amazing an achievement as it is next season will be a huge eye opener for them

They don't concede many though regardless. The first year in the CL is an eye opener for any side that haven't competed in Europe.

Atletico Madrid average 49% possession in a league they'll probably get 86+ points in. Their CL possession rate must be lower too.

Ranieri has kept it simple. They concede possession and drop off and then stay compact till they get the ball back and then all hell breaks loose with people running forwards and the ball is transitioned forward as quick as possible.

Ranieri has kept it simple. They concede possession and drop off and then stay compact till they get the ball back and then all hell breaks loose with people running forwards and the ball is transitioned forward as quick as possible.

Sounds like 1996  :weep:

watching the game against Swansea and it had me amazed that they won 4-0 and had 38% possession how the fuck does that work out?

in the champions league next season they are going to be destroyed by allowing teams to have the ball. its no co incidence the team that likes to keep the ball and pass around you has beaten them twice this year

as amazing an achievement as it is next season will be a huge eye opener for them

Barca got knocked out this season by a side who had 23% possession.

watching the game against Swansea and it had me amazed that they won 4-0 and had 38% possession how the f*** does that work out?

Harking back to my comment 3 posts ago, I doubt in the mid to late nineties we had any possession at all either. Gillespie, Lee and Ferdinand caning it up to the opposition end, Ginola taking on players on the other side.

Yep. As quick as possible, by all means, extremely direct, effective and in a sense, aggressive

The best thing is that the to an extent, all of the front 6 have a licence to swarm on their counter attacks. It's a proper thing of beauty when it comes together and another step to moving away from the defensive posession based football which popped up in response to Spain and Barcelona.

watching the game against Swansea and it had me amazed that they won 4-0 and had 38% possession how the fuck does that work out?

They did but it wasn't 4-0 and Atletico didn't have far more shots on goal than them. There's a difference between a dogged defensive display and what Leicester often do, which is dominate all the important attacking statistics without having most of the ball. It's extremely impressive.

He was highly rated in Germany.

Didn't Fuchs leave Schalke because he was 2nd choice left back?

Didn't even start this season as Leicester's first choice left back, pretty sure that was Schlupp

Schlupp started the season but it's not that Fuchs was expected to be a backup just that it took him a little longer to build up his fitness

Him and Fuchs haven't received many plaudits but have been a fantastic as part of that defensive unit tbf.

Fuchs has received quite a few IMO. Been the best LB in the league this season for me.

I thought he looked well dodgy at SJP, but he's certainly got better every time I've seen him