Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

I'm glad he found it funny when he nonchalantly gave away a needless corner in the last ten minutes.

Every time the opposition play the ball down our left, he gets sucked in as basically a third centre-back, leaving fucking yards of space for the two players on the opposition's left to run into ready for a shot or free cross into the danger area. Every time the opposition play the ball down our right, he gets absolutely raped by virtue of being a horrendous footballer with no positional awareness, a heart the size of a drawing pin and an inability to use his left foot.

His pass completion today, fucking hell, I'd be surprised if it exceeded 10%. Shockingly bad. I think only probably Perch misplaced more passes.

I'm glad he found it funny when he nonchalantly gave away a needless corner in the last ten minutes.

Every time the opposition play the ball down our left, he gets sucked in as basically a third centre-back, leaving f***ing yards of space for the two players on the opposition's left to run into ready for a shot or free cross into the danger area. Every time the opposition play the ball down our right, he gets absolutely raped by virtue of being a horrendous footballer with no positional awareness, a heart the size of a drawing pin and an inability to use his left foot.

His pass completion today, f***ing hell, I'd be surprised if it exceeded 10%. Shockingly bad. I think only probably Perch misplaced more passes.

You probably haven't noticed but he gets sucked inside when Coloccini gets sucked out wide, it's called covering and Pardew has just been on ESPN with the biggest grin on his face I've seen today.