Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Guest MrSundlofer

Habib Beye wouldn't be much of a solution for us in 2012. He's on loan at Doncaster Rovers for a reason.

Yep.

But he was frozen out by Houllier during his time at the club.

Guest neesy111

Habib Beye wouldn't be much of a solution for us in 2012. He's on loan at Doncaster Rovers for a reason.

Yep.

But he was frozen out by Houllier during his time at the club.

O'Neill signed him and hardly played him.

... and we thought Fatty Carr was sh*t  :laugh:

If only Habib Beye wasn't so greedy...

Habib Beye....really good memories, pity about how it ended though.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Thing is, most the time he's clearing it off the line because he was in the wrong position in the first place. I'll give him the one tonight though. Was quick to read the situation

Thing is, most the time he's clearing it off the line because he was in the wrong position in the first place. I'll give him the one tonight though. Was quick to read the situation

Can it really be the wrong position though, if it has saved us a goal? strikes me as exceptional positioning.

Can it really be the wrong position though, if it has saved us a goal? strikes me as exceptional positioning.

All his clearances were  from set pieces where he's instructed to stand on the line in the first place, so accusations of "poor positioning" don't make any sense at all really.l

He's doing his job.