Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

No, but I'd rather we buy players the manager can work with.

I'd rather we buy a manager that the players can work with. But given who owns the club it will probably be your version.

Is this a different argument?  Are you saying we should keep and start Simpson because you believe Pardew can work with him better?  Or don't you consider Debuchy a suitable player for Pardew?

Is this a different argument?  Are you saying we should keep and start Simpson because you believe Pardew can work with him better?  Or don't you consider Debuchy a suitable player for Pardew?

I'm asking how Simpson going is a sign of progress, when his replacement is already here. And we're still shite.

I'm asking how Simpson going is a sign of progress, when his replacement is already here. And we're still shite.

Signing better players is always progress. When Pardew leaves we'll have a better squad than when he joined. We'll be a worse team but we know why that is.

Yeah wish him nothing but the best, terrific value for money signing, took a lot of stick on here, but really for what we paid for him and his wages we can't really complain. Sure he'll find a club pretty quickly.

Yeah wish him nothing but the best, terrific value for money signing, took a lot of stick on here, but really for what we paid for him and his wages we can't really complain. Sure he'll find a club pretty quickly.

If we don't sack Pardew I would put money on Simpson finishing above us next season.

Pretty much agree with all that. We needed to move on, but he gave 100% wearing the shirt and that should earn him some respect in my book.

Liquid football post Simpson man, everyone was guaranteeing it.

Jip the fella that came in for fuck all in the Championship, did a good job, and failed to turn into Dani Alves the cunt.

If only he was trying to get himself sent off like Debuchy...the horrible prick, doing an alright job. Scum.

What's your point?

If you hate Simpson for 'pointing the finger', you must loathe Debuchy for trying to pass himself out of our most important games of the last few years (but failing). Of course you don't though.

I find it pathetic the abuse he gets on here. We bought him for peanuts, he performed generally to a good degree and gets rinsed because he's not cool/good enough.

If only he was trying to get himself sent off like Debuchy...the horrible prick, doing an alright job. Scum.

What's your point?

If you hate Simpson for 'pointing the finger', you must loathe Debuchy for trying to pass himself out of our most important games of the last few years (but failing). Of course you don't though.

I find it pathetic the abuse he gets on here. We bought him for peanuts, he performed generally to a good degree and gets rinsed because he's not cool/good enough.

I don't subscribe to your deductive reasoning, in fact I think it's bollocks.

I'm not sure what Debuchy's got to do with it? He plays the same position I suppose, but I'll humour you. Him getting himself sent off is a big blot on his copy book, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. If he does it again my opinion of him might change, if he's here for a few years and still doing it I'll probably 'loathe' him.

None of this changes the fact that Simpson's attitude is absolutely shite. Notice I haven't mentioned the ability of either player. Not cool enough? :lol:

I think Disco's highlighting the drastic over reactions regarding Simpson and the pointless and undeserved vitriol he is subject to on here.

:thup:

What's your point?

I'm not sure what Debuchy's got to do with it? He plays the same position I suppose, but I'll humour you. Him getting himself sent off is a big blot on his copy book, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. If he does it again my opinion of him might change, if he's here for a few years and still doing it I'll probably 'loathe' him.

None of this changes the fact that Simpson's attitude is absolutely shite. Notice I haven't mentioned the ability of either player. Not cool enough? :lol: Grow up.

Gets the benefit of the dobut you wouldn't afford Simpson is why I brought him into it.

Does a shite attitude mean you come into the team when you're off and do a canny job? Or does it mean you fail to slag the club off in the press? Or does it mean 'I don't like you' because you're not as good now we're aiming for way more than we were when you bought you?

I think Disco's highlighting the drastic over reactions regarding Simpson and the pointless and undeserved vitriol he is subject to on here.

What's your point?

None of this changes the fact that Simpson's attitude is absolutely shite. Notice I haven't mentioned the ability of either player. Not cool enough? :lol: Grow up.

Gets the benefit of the dobut you wouldn't afford Simpson is why I brought him into it.

Does a shite attitude mean you come into the team when you're off and do a canny job? Or does it mean you slag the club off in the press? Or does it mean I don't like you because you're not as good now we're aiming for way more than we were when you bought you?

I wouldn't afford it to Simpson because he's been here for years and always had a shite attitude, he blames everyone else for his failings. Honestly man what's your point?

I've not mentioned his ability once in this exchange, I think you're barking up the wrong tree here :thup:

What's your point?

Does a shite attitude mean you come into the team when you're off and do a canny job? Or does it mean you slag the club off in the press? Or does it mean I don't like you because you're not as good now we're aiming for way more than we were when you bought you?

I wouldn't afford it to Simpson because he's been here for years and always had a shite attitude, he blames everyone else for his failings. Honestly man what's your point?

I've not mentioned his ability once in this exchange, I think you're barking up the wrong tree here :thup:

Fair dos.

Could you give me a load of examples from 09-11 since he's always had a shit attitude?