Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Howay there is no way he's going there man. He wants wages, he needs to stay in England.

Precisely. He will go where he will be paid most. This will be a lower tier Premiership side with money in its accounts and low expectations. They'll enjoy the boy at first because he works hard, but will grow tired of him over the seasons because he is so limited. This is just the player he is.

he'd be better off getting with some Italian lass vs. tulisa tbf

I rate Tulisa much more highly than others here. Very attractive girl. Obviously, she is an abhorrent person, but so is every other women that will ever lay with Danny Simpson.

Agree to disagree man. She doesn't really do much for me. But fair enough Baba.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2344151/Harry-Redknapp-signs-Danny-Simpson-QPR.html

QPR manager Harry Redknapp is signing Newcastle right-back Danny Simpson.

The 26-year-old had attracted interest from Italian side Torino but was keen to move to London and will travel south for a medical today ahead of a free transfer move.

Redknapp moved after growing frustrated by the attitude of Jose Bosingwa last term.

If anybody asks me for my everlasting memory of Danny Simpson at Newcastle I will instantly mention the time when away to Arsenal he gave Tiote a bollocking for placing a perfect pass towards him.

Clearance off the line vs Man U, imo.

If anybody asks me for my everlasting memory of Danny Simpson at Newcastle I will instantly mention the time when away to Arsenal he gave Tiote a bollocking for placing a perfect pass towards him.

Clearance off the line vs Man U, imo.

Throw in that cost us a point at Emirates. That point could've been huge.

I don't think the bloke is a twat and I believe he has enjoyed his time here and likes the club.

He's just not very good and we've upgraded and got a better RB in.  No hard feelings towards Simpson from me.

He wound me up when he put in substantially better performances once Debuchy was here and it was clear he wasn't going to have his contract renewed, clearly thought better try and impress so i can go somewhere.

Good luck to him - he always put in a good shift for us and was nowhere near as bad as some made out! No idea why he got as much stick!

:thup:

Will be the new Aaron Hughes imo. A few years down the line he will be putting in decent performances for someone else and 'we should have never let him leave' ;)

Guest Howaythetoon

Good luck to him - he always put in a good shift for us and was nowhere near as bad as some made out! No idea why he got as much stick!