Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Didn't he leave his much nicer missus and mother of his bairn for her? f***ing idiot like.

Think she left him, he wouldn't commit kept backing off.

Didn't he leave his much nicer missus and mother of his bairn for her? f***ing idiot like.

Think she left him, he wouldn't commit kept backing off.

also his attacking play was poor and his throw-ins never found his intended target... for sex. OWNED

• 2 weeks later...

Poor Danny...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4953891/Drug-shame-Tulisa-puts-Louboutin-to-her-ex-Danny-Simpson.html

“He was a fan. He was obsessed for six years. He had a massive crush on me. Finally he found somebody who knew me. He wasn’t a celebrity until he met me. He was a famous footballer but not a celebrity. As soon as he got with me, he became a celebrity footballer.”

Brutal.

In other quotes

She said she told them: “Do you know who you’ve got involved with? I’m the f***ing female boss, I have it tattooed on my arm and I had it there from the f***ing day you met me. I don’t need you!”

:yao:

Do me a favour, love.

Tulisa said Simpson claimed that other girls he gave Louboutins showed their appreciation by performing a sex act.

:jesuswept:

She then recalled how in another row she told him: “Eat some Snickers — get some f***ing nuts.”

Fuck. Couldn't handle that intellect myself tbh.

He was chomping on a mars bar at the time.

Poor Danny...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4953891/Drug-shame-Tulisa-puts-Louboutin-to-her-ex-Danny-Simpson.html

“He was a fan. He was obsessed for six years. He had a massive crush on me. Finally he found somebody who knew me. He wasn’t a celebrity until he met me. He was a famous footballer but not a celebrity. As soon as he got with me, he became a celebrity footballer.”

What a slashing. He's going to get battered on his first day of training at his new club. Early retirement potentially on the cards here.

She also mocked the Newcastle United star as “an a**hole” who was no match for her celebrity or intellect.

I have no idea how bright or not Simpson is, but strictly speaking, to be no match for Tulisa's intellect, wouldn't you have to be some sort of farmyard animal?

Or a moss or an algae or something.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking wet lettuce this prick is. Both him and his Dad are Grade A cunts.

I feel sorry for his kid and to an extent his ex girlfriend. Fucking Tulisa man..

Tbh this whole cocaine sting she's fallen for has meant he really needs to distance himself from here being an active professional footballer. Wouldn't surprise me this is all show, makes her look edgy while he bails out of the scene.

All Tulisa has proven there is that she has the worst patter ever.

:lol:

Aye, when you walk away from a relationship looking a bigger twat than the footballer, you know you are shit at life.