Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Really didn't rate him when we signed him or at all for that matter last season, but I'm going to eat humble pie and say he's pretty much won me over in the last few matches. Starting to look like an excellent player.

Guest firetotheworks

It was overlooked slightly in the mackems game but his pace and tackle on Welbeck at the beginning (the one where he should have played Bent in) was excellent.

Aye, I picked up on that one.

It was overlooked slightly in the mackems game but his pace and tackle on Welbeck at the beginning (the one where he should have played Bent in) was excellent.

Aye, I picked up on that one.

He was magnificent during the entire game. Didn't notice him that much when watching it live, but when I had a second look, he barely put a foot wrong all game.

Fantastic again today, the Nasri tackle was Tiote-class.

Guest Ridzuan

I cant say how glad I am that Danny is back playing for us. His performance since he's been back just show how much we have missed him. Perch was rubbish when he was given the chance. Now we have a proper RB who can keep it up in the Premier League. S.Taylor will have a difficult time coming back into the team.

I cant say how glad I am that Danny is back playing for us. His performance since he's been back just show how much we have missed him. Perch was rubbish when he was given the chance. Now we have a proper RB who can keep it up in the Premier League. S.Taylor will have a difficult time coming back into the team.

Totally agree. He is playing better now than at any other time that he has been here. I am delighted, cos I didn't totally agree with all his knockers. Aye, his positional sense needed to be worked on, but he is is improving and I can see him being a bit like Jose (who was slagged off quite a bit when he first came, and is now fucking awesome). I think Barton being on the right side is helping him quite a bit, with Bartons 'leadership' if you like, and keeping him right.