Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

:snod:

Hard to believe but he looks better against better players. Not complaining though.

The big difference is like Ronaldo said, he had Danny Guthrie in front of him a lot of the time last season.

Guest Ridzuan

Ive always knew that he is going to be a great buy and he just improves in every game. I hope he get stay injury free for the rest of the season because I dont wish to see Perch playing for us ever again.

• 2 weeks later...

At lot of Simpson's bad performances last season came (unsurprisingly) with Guthrie in front of him.

Not sure I agree with this. Simpson seemed to start pretty brightly and got worse as the season went on, and for the second half of the season he had Routledge in front of him who was excellent.

At lot of Simpson's bad performances last season came (unsurprisingly) with Guthrie in front of him.

Not sure I agree with this. Simpson seemed to start pretty brightly and got worse as the season went on, and for the second half of the season he had Routledge in front of him who was excellent.

Nah man, it was the anti-christ Guthrie. He's so terrible that he makes other players terrible...

Been very, very impressed with him this year. So much so, that I wouldn't say that a RB is a priority these days, I'm quite happy to let him keep that spot :thup:

For the time being I'd agree. Far more pressing concerns.

Nah man, it was the anti-christ Guthrie. He's so terrible that he makes other players terrible...

You're never going to give up with this nonsense, are you?

I'm sure that you yourself identified that we were hopless down the right with Guthrie on that side.

You're never going to give up with this nonsense, are you?

I'm sure that you yourself identified that we were hopless down the right with Guthrie on that side.

That's because Guthrie isn't a right midfielder. And how does that make Simpson bad?

Are you joking? Because he was criminally exposed by a player not sticking to his position.  :lol:

The WBA game is the best example I can think of it.

But it can't be the sole blame for Simpson's poor performances.