Nobby Solano signs for Leicester City until the end of the season

Weznufc

Okay, stupid question... do English clubs really have 200000000000000 coaches like in FM? Because Spanish clubs only have GK and fitness coaches, and all outfield player training is conducted by the manager and his assistant. And that's true even for the big guns.

Yeah but your managers don't decide on anything apart from lunch and the formation.

Yep, different cultures. Actually the spanish word for a manager - "entrenador" means "coach". One of the points of contention between Guardiola and the board is that he wants English-style managerial powers.

Yeah Keegan wanted the same here; he got Wise.

Get him in. Simple, he has the quality still at this level and has only just given up playing international football.

His ability to cross a ball, from free kicks and corners could be invaluable to us. He can still thread a needle with a pass and still capable of scoring goals.

If anyone thinks this is unusual, let me just mention the following:

Campbell to Arsenal

Viera to Shitty

CLASS IS PERMANENT

campbell....been playing regularly till august and in a position where having the legs isn't the most important

viera.....still playing at the highest level the week before he signed for city.

class isn't permanent, if it was shearer would still be up front and beardsley supplying.

Get him in. Simple, he has the quality still at this level and has only just given up playing international football.

His ability to cross a ball, from free kicks and corners could be invaluable to us. He can still thread a needle with a pass and still capable of scoring goals.

If anyone thinks this is unusual, let me just mention the following:

Campbell to Arsenal

Viera to Shitty

CLASS IS PERMANENT

This is exactly the attitude that the owners of Arsenal and Mike Ashley are counting on. :rolleyes:

Viera is different because he can still play a bit.

Guest neesy111

tbf, signing him for the rest of the season, and finally having 2 wingers and one who can pass and shoot, has to be good and we know that he'll give 100% to the cause

get him in

I can't see anything that bad with this to be honest, aslong as the playing side is restricted to cameo appearences and it's with a view to a coaching role first and foremost.

I actually still think he'd have more than enough to play a bit at this level. Wages would be negligible aswell I'd fancy.

Guest neesy111

Would Ashley sanction wages on a 35 year old with no resale value?

All depends on how much he wants I suppose. He might only want £5k a week.  :dontknow:

well i couldn't see colchester offering more than 3-4k a week

People acting like he's on death's door :lol: Hes 35, not 75.

He's better than Geremi, hes better than Butt, he can play anywhere on the right and can actually cross a ball and we're not exactly breaking the bank for new faces.

If he's not on masses of money, it's worth a 6-month deal.

All depends on how much he wants I suppose. He might only want £5k a week.  :dontknow:

well i couldn't see colchester offering more than 3-4k a week

I'll be honest and say I've got no idea how much Colchester could afford to pay him or not. :lol:

He sanctioned wages on Pancrate who has no re sale value with it only being a deal until the end of the season, and he's shit.

It was only a couple of months ago that Nobby was the best player on the field for Peru against Argentina in the WC qualifiers.

I see no reason why he cannot still do a job for us in the CCC. He would probably be the most skillful player in the division and for that matter, can anyone really tell me who is better than him creatively currently in our squad?

Yeah, right..................noone.

Get Nobby in now and I would even have him oin the bench for tonights game against WBA. That is how confident I am in the lad. He loves the Toon.

By the way, is he still shagging that bird in Newcastle?

He might be awful now, but its not much of a risk unless he's coming in instead of someone else. He can't be any worse than fuckin Pancrate, and if he is, he won't play.

He's not awful now though, he's just been playing in Peru.

He might be awful now, but its not much of a risk unless he's coming in instead of someone else. He can't be any worse than fuckin Pancrate, and if he is, he won't play.

I probably worded it wrong. Ive no idea how good he is now, but even if he did turn out to be awful, its not much of a risk anyway.

Guest Coubury

I watch an awful lot of South American football, I seen enough of Solano last season to know he hasn't got the legs anymore . Would be a terrible signing imo.

Ronaldo

and that is from a dope who thinks Steven Gerrard is over rated despite being one of the best midfielders in the world..........!!!!!!

You are really trying to show yourself up as the village idiot on here, arent you?

I watch an awful lot of South American football, I seen enough of Solano last season to know he hasn't got the legs anymore . Would be a terrible signing imo.

Spoken for truth. I'd love to see him pull on the shirt once more but we're in trouble if he's playing any sort of prominent role.

Ronaldo

and that is from a dope who thinks Steven Gerrard is over rated despite being one of the best midfielders in the world..........!!!!!!

You are really trying to show yourself up as the village idiot on here, arent you?

You actually can't see how that's possible can you? He's been called the best midfielder in the world by pundits over here for 4 years, in my eyes that makes him pretty overrated. But he's one of the top ten midfielders imo.

Guest Coubury

Spoken for truth. I'd love to see him pull on the shirt once more but we're in trouble if he's playing any sort of prominent role.

Seen all of his Copa Libertadores campaign, whilst he still has class i just don't think he has the lungs any more, also if hes playing at RB it would be a real worry.

I would love him to come in and Coach someday.. Teach Jonas a thing are two.