Nobby Solano signs for Leicester City until the end of the season

Weznufc

I love the bloke as much as anyone. He isn't good enough any more but to see him pull on the shirt one more time would be fantastic. Heart ruling head in that respect.

First time we've agreed on anything a while :thup:

He won't be what he used to be and it really isn't ideal, but I love the bloke to pieces and the reaction he'd get stepping out at SJP again would be amazing.

I bet he's still got a cracking touch like.

Ahead of Guthrie or Barton on that right-hand side would make me angry to be fair.

What if it meant Guthrie or Barton were played in the middle?

That would be fantastic, but never going to happen unless two of Nolan, Smith and Butt get injured.

Ahead of Guthrie or Barton on that right-hand side would make me angry to be fair.

What if it meant Guthrie or Barton were played in the middle?

That would mean Butt would barely play again.  :frantic:

We've got locals playing in the team but I bet nobody would be more proud to pull on our shirt than Nobby if he was given the chance.  I'd rather see him playing in our starting 11 than Nicky Butt.  I hope it works out for him as he's probably my favourite foreign player and probably in our top 2 foreigners ever, it would be between him and George Robledo.

:thup:

It'd be nice to see some passion from a black and white shirt again, i've forgotten what it's like.

Anyone at the match V Plymouth  must know Nobby will be a better option than the comical character that is Pancrate

I've got to say like, after a very encouraging start, Pancrate looks like he belongs in League 2 at best.

It would be brilliant if we offered a deal till the end of the season, followed by a coaching role next season.

He might not want to coach, but you'd think he could teach our players a thing or two about fitness and how to cross a ball.

You have to remember that Ashley has supposedly sacked over 200 backroom staff in the summer. So getting him in under the pretence that he might play for us and keep the fans onside is a good crafty way to add to our coaching staff.