Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I have to say after finally getting to see the new shirts up close at the Norwich game yesterday I was impressed with the blue one it looks lots lots better than I had imagined and Im now quite tempted to get it with Ameobi on the back. Hopefully the home shall be similar.

Saw them in person today for the first time. The quality isn't bad at all, and the white 'stick on' effect crest isn't as bad as it looks. It's stitched on, but embrioded as well. The toon army on the back is simply cringetastic mind.

I didnt think the toon army bit was as bad as people have said and luckily its only small. Atleast we dont have a sponsor on the back of our shirts like Norwich and many other lower league teams have.

Not allowed more than one on the shirt in the Premier League.

Thankfully we didn't add any extra last season either.

I didnt think the toon army bit was as bad as people have said and luckily its only small. Atleast we dont have a sponsor on the back of our shirts like Norwich and many other lower league teams have.

I wondering if that was a reason. I could just imagine a sports direct logo on the back of our shirt if Ashley and co. had their way.

I wondering if that was a reason. I could just imagine a sports direct logo on the back of our shirt if Ashley and co. had their way.

too dense to think of it probably

Do the shirts feel tighter than the Adidas ones?  Whenever you see the international shirts (like during the ACoN for example) the shirts always look really tight, unless of course the players are wearing smaller sizes!

Think I'll get a Slovenia shirt (£15 in JD Sports) and get Vuckic on the back instead, these new shirts are pish.

International and Retro all the way.

Which JD is that?

Do the shirts feel tighter than the Adidas ones?  Whenever you see the international shirts (like during the ACoN for example) the shirts always look really tight, unless of course the players are wearing smaller sizes!

Yeah they are a bit tighter than the Adidas shirts...

you should get Bluestar to try one on for you and let you know, Stu will fill you in on the details  :pow:

Has anyone bought a new club top yet...take a look at the inside label....instead of washing instructions it says....WASH WHEN DIRTY?.....Am I paranoid or is that a dig at us? What's with the Toon Army on the back of the shirt?....Do you have another puma top? Are the washing intsructions the same? Let us know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Has anyone bought a new club top yet...take a look at the inside label....instead of washing instructions it says....WASH WHEN DIRTY?.....Am I paranoid or is that a dig at us? What's with the Toon Army on the back of the shirt?....Do you have another puma top? Are the washing intsructions the same? Let us know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fkn hell. :kinnear:

Guest GAMMELL

Looks nasty, fuck it though, we'll finish mid-table which will be a tremendous achievement for our lot  O0