Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

im fooking glad that adidas is gonna fook off.  Iv been waiting for years for them to bring a nice design out for how many season. every time they disappoint fook sake.

hope puma bring us a nice tight fitting style shirt so i can show off my muscles.

yeah im sorry for the fat bastards that will need quadruple X sizes.

im fooking glad that adidas is gonna fook off.  Iv been waiting for years for them to bring a nice design out for how many season. every time they disappoint fook sake.

hope puma bring us a nice tight fitting style shirt so i can show off my muscles.

Yeah,nice one. :facepalm:

Hope to f*** we dont have a black puma on our tops like, the mackems would be wanking all season.

Meh, I know people have mentioned this but we shouldn't care one way or the other... the black cats? That's been one of thier various nick names for what.. like five years?... made up from an internet poll? ... that has no bearing on what colors they wear, or their club history... its typically sad they even felt the need to make a new nick name up really - what was wrong with the "makems" or "S*nderland" as they had been known for over a hundred years. Reminds me of them naming their ground after a stadium that already exists. Why try to borrow other glory when in fact S*nderland does have a history and past glory? It merely speaks to their massive inferiority complex.

Skintight shirts look mongy even on fit people, clothes for cunts

Hope to f*** we dont have a black puma on our tops like, the mackems would be wanking all season.

Meh, I know people have mentioned this but we shouldn't care one way or the other... the black cats? That's been one of thier various nick names for what.. like five years?... made up from an internet poll? ... that has no bearing on what colors they wear, or their club history... its typically sad they even felt the need to make a new nick name up really - what was wrong with the "makems" or "S*nderland" as they had been known for over a hundred years. Reminds me of them naming their ground after a stadium that already exists. Why try to borrow other glory when in fact S*nderland does have a history and past glory? It merely speaks to their massive inferiority complex.

When I was a kid scout (only briefly!) one of the troops was named "the black cats" (mine was "the brave eagles", and there was a "wild wolves" too). Every time I hear Sunderland's self-appointed nickname it reminds me of that. Kids trying to sound cool.

For obvious reasons I agree with crofty.

That makes 3 of us.

Skintight shirts look mongy even on fit people, clothes for c***s

That makes 3 of us.

Skintight shirts look mongy even on fit people, clothes for c***s

That makes 3 of us.

the red looks good tbh, id keep it. looks better than the blue we usually have dotted around our kits. i can imagine the makems to go on about how weve got both red and white on our shirts tho.

Skin tight rules. Fit lads should be able to show off the fit bodies they have worked so bloody hard for.

:hmm:

I don't think (most of) our players will be very happy then.

You can shut the fuck up bodybuilder boy. Your shirt will be the tightest out of everyone's and I for one will be looking out for a shot of you wearing it in the photo thread so I can check out your pecs.

Skin tight rules. Fit lads should be able to show off the fit bodies they have worked so bloody hard for.

:hmm:

I don't think (most of) our players will be very happy then.

You can shut the fuck up bodybuilder boy. Your shirt will be the tightest out of everyone's and I for one will be looking out for a shot of you wearing it in the photo thread so I can check out your pecs.

It will only be tighter than everyones's because I am "soo fat" ;)