Alan Shearer

Weznufc

I can see how he irritates people because hes loud and obnoxious. But for me hes always just been a passionate fan with a touch of humour. I can't say I've seen much of his new podcast. The Coral show is a bit dull though.

His podcasts are decent providing you know some background about the guest, and enjoy his and Lawrences humour / in jokes.

His football videos are shite and boring. Can't remember the last time he done a rant like the Nile Ranger one. Which is what people hate him for, despite it being 5 years ago :lol:

I know him through a mutual friend so I've been to a wedding and a christening with him and he's a really nice lad - very softly spoken and quite shy in real life!

His original rants and swearing on youtube seem to have done him well mind!

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye he's a good lad and doing well for himself, good luck I say and Shearer since he retired has become a very good pundit and all round TV personality.

Class watch that. Shearer has vastly improved as a media personality and the True Geordie has improved as well, used to dislike his shtick of the stereotypical sweary Geordie and wearing hoodies with his face on but it's clear it's went away from that and improved. Good stuff. :thup:

That was a really good interview like. Shearer legend status aside just seems like a completely level headed a sound lad, and it was nice to see him quite emotional, and both True Geordie and Laurence we're really good as interviewers. :thup:

That said, it was really weird to hear Shearer swear :lol: