Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, we need Leeds back up, will be great for the CCC NPC to have them next year aswell, in my opion it would keep the TV focus on the NPC like it has been this season, all the more so if West Ham go down aswell. Next year could be one hell of a NPC, West Ham, Portsmouth, Leeds, Forest (possibly), Boro and such all battling it out.

I think Leeds belong in the top flight too but it is funny to see them pissing promotion away. With Millwall in this run of form and Leeds being shit for weeks, I think they'll have to try and prepare themselves for the play offs.

Aye, we need Leeds back up, will be great for the CCC NPC to have them next year aswell, in my opion it would keep the TV focus on the NPC like it has been this season, all the more so if West Ham go down aswell. Next year could be one hell of a NPC, West Ham, Portsmouth, Leeds, Forest (possibly), Boro and such all battling it out.

Leeds wont be battling owt but relegation if they go up.

Norwich will be up as well. If Leicester City don't go up, they'll be in there as well. Pearson has done quite a job with them.

Norwich will be up as well. If Leicester City don't go up, they'll be in there as well. Pearson has done quite a job with them.

i fancy leicester in the playoffs for some reason

I've got some family from leicester, he a few years ago put some cash on them getting back to back promotions and coming up this year, He's in for a hell of a payout if they do, Or he'll shit the bed.

Leicester are in my opinion a 'bigger club' than the likes of Burnley and Hull and despite thier stadium being called 'Walkers'  :facepalm: It would be nice to see them back up.

Love it if Leeds f***ed it up again.

As hillarious as it would be to see them throw away promotion, I'd love to eventually have Leeds back in the premiership. They are a storied club with great following.

Aye agree. They're definately a club that belongs in the top flight. I used to enjoy our games with them too, especially in the Sir Bobby Era.

I agree, but the grief i got in our relegation season from Leeds fans at my old work down there means I'd love them to rot.

• 1 month later...
Guest toonlass

Signed for Everton on 4 year contract

Nailed on to score 20 next season then.

I don't think he will tbh.

Guest michaelfoster

Signed for Everton on 4 year contract

Nailed on to score 5 next season then.

fixed

Some will go mad if he gets a couple of goals, completely ignoring the fact the players around him are a lot better than those he would be playing with here.

Should be fun :lol:

Some will go mad if he gets a couple of goals, completely ignoring the fact the players around him are a lot better than those he would be playing with here.

Should be fun :lol:

And he may ust be better than some of the players that we have up front.

Not a great sign of intent for Everton tbh. I take it they're not looking to push for that 4th spot...?

i think everton are spending their transfer kitty for the season on keeping their good players by giving  them new contracts, so free players like beckford is worth a gamble from moyes

We don't need many additions at all. What we need is our squad not to get injured all at once again.

Our first 14 games were poor, but as 2 defeats in 24 games after that tells you, we're a rather good team when we have our good players playing.

We don't need many additions at all. What we need is our squad not to get injured all at once again.

Our first 14 games were poor, but as 2 defeats in 24 games after that tells you, we're a rather good team when we have our good players playing.

You think your strikeforce is up to much though?

I agree, especially as you don't really have the money either, but Beckford? You can't be happy wasting wages and a squad number on him.