The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stop looking into possible reasons for subs, just moan about them! :lol:

Will stop whinging now sorry :lol: so much for the narrowing of the pitch and negative football though, I have been surprised how much real football we have played for the majority this season. Expected a real slog and REALLY ugly football :)

Agree, surprised me too.

You do know when it's all going to start going wrong though, don't you? :lol:

Sunday?

:nope: Jon knows.

City when Milner scores?

It is like when Bobby went to Heaven an angel told him his managerial skills would not be needed in the afterlife and he could therefore pass them on to a mortal man of his choice, and he chose Hughton.

:suicide:

Stop looking into possible reasons for subs, just moan about them! :lol:

Will stop whinging now sorry :lol: so much for the narrowing of the pitch and negative football though, I have been surprised how much real football we have played for the majority this season. Expected a real slog and REALLY ugly football :)

Agree, surprised me too.

You do know when it's all going to start going wrong though, don't you? :lol:

Yes and I will take full credit.

Not my little hunny wunny bunny Hughton's fault.

Poor again tonight.

:lol:

Lucky to not have thrown it away, very.

We've just beaten Chelsea, man. Be happy with it!

I am, just worried that's all. I like him, I'm all for him, just his subs are starting to irk especially when 99% of the collective are thinking the same thing (about changing it, or not in his case) and he's not doing it.

Your constant fretting is starting to irk too. We've done some great things since his appointment and since promotion, get behind and support the bloke ffs.

So i'm not supporting him? Though i've just said I'm all for him and I like him; you even quoted it.  :rolleyes:

Well done for being special btw.

"Poor again tonight."

Cracking support there like. :rolleyes:

I've already suggested I should have been more specific in that I meant subs, but well done for not being able to read.

And again well done in the thickness stakes for quoting a post i'm talking about these subs and those subs only.

So, having a go at his choice of subs ad infinitum isn't having a go at him now?  :lol:

It is like when Bobby went to Heaven an angel told him his managerial skills would not be needed in the afterlife and he could therefore pass them on to a mortal man of his choice, and he chose Hughton.

Right this has gone too far. :lol:

Poor again tonight.

:lol:

Lucky to not have thrown it away, very.

We've just beaten Chelsea, man. Be happy with it!

I am, just worried that's all. I like him, I'm all for him, just his subs are starting to irk especially when 99% of the collective are thinking the same thing (about changing it, or not in his case) and he's not doing it.

Your constant fretting is starting to irk too. We've done some great things since his appointment and since promotion, get behind and support the bloke ffs.

So i'm not supporting him? Though i've just said I'm all for him and I like him; you even quoted it.  :rolleyes:

Well done for being special btw.

"Poor again tonight."

Cracking support there like. :rolleyes:

I've already suggested I should have been more specific in that I meant subs, but well done for not being able to read.

And again well done in the thickness stakes for quoting a post i'm talking about these subs and those subs only.

So, having a go at his choice of subs ad infinitum isn't having a go at him now?  :lol:

That's not what this is about. You told me to back him and support him, which I do, what do you want? Blind support regardless of any mistakes he makes? Not to mention things I don't like, don't criticize any bad judgements. I've never been like that and i'm not going to start now tbh, I'll continue to support Chris but will also continue to criticize his mistakes and worry if I want about his ability to turn a game in our favour. Tonight he nearly threw it away, and was very lucky in the end, he could have done a better job at protecting the lead especially when they went down to ten. Think it was Spence who said Smith at RB and Tiote back in the middle, think that would have been a great move and more effective than playing Tiote there, at least the better player is in position. We were crying out for HBA for the last ten as well, would have put Chelsea on the back foot made it easier for us.

You know what I love about Hughton? That unlike every prem manager aside from Hodgson, he's not a whinging, wining little cunt.

agreed, not egotistic like some managers who go running to the press at the drop of a hat (allardyce, brown, redknapp etc) or pick random fights with players more popular than he is (souness).

Quality of football overall has surprised me too, pleasantly obviously.

I recall a few months back when someone on this very thread pointed out that he clearly wanted to try and play good football. Cough cough.

Your posts are like when Michael Jackson went to heaven and an angel told him that his terrifying wackiness and the constant shite he spoke wouldn't be needed in the afterlife and he could therefore pass them on to a mortal man of his choice, so he chose you.