The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure Ashley and supporters alike are all well disappointed with us being 9th in the league and having knocked Chelsea out of the cup like.

Didn't Birmingham finish 9th last year? Hughton said towards the end of last season that we would be looking at "doing a Birmingham" this season, and so far that's just what we are doing.

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

Our London lawyers told us two weeks ago that Pardew was being lined up, to the extend that a draft contract was in place. I can only guess from that they they have prepared it. I refused to believe it but I am not sure all of a sudden...

:lol:

Maybe Pardew was coming in to replace Calderwood?Christ he would be as bad as Souness!I actually think If Ashley was to go ahead with this he should fear for his life.....AGAIN!

Wonder if he still have his former SAS's bodyguards at his home?

Maybe Pardew was coming in to replace Calderwood?Christ he would be as bad as Souness!I actually think If Ashley was to go ahead with this he should fear for his life.....AGAIN!

He'd be bloody right to if he replaced CH with Pardew. I'm with CH he's done very little wrong & has changed things when needed, yes he's in-experienced but Pardew isn't exactly the most experienced either!

Hate how the media continue to perpetuate this stuff. Obviously it's in their interest to do so but it just highlights how fucking slimy and desperate they are.

I know. But... the only thing is, wise heads said the same thing the before Keegan's constructive dismissal. Louise Taylor was right, the Board were shite.

I just can't see any possible reason why Ashley would even consider getting rid of Hughton at the moment. He's doing a decent job, the fans aren't protesting as much, he's much cheaper than any alternative.

I know Ashley is bonkers, but this would be too much.

someone on twitter mentioned pardew the other day.

would be totally gutted, ive just got a text saying he'll be replaced by o'neill?

will be so disillusioned if we sack hughton. even more so for fucking pardew.