Nottingham Forest reject 'derisory' offer for James Perch

Guest PJ87

He's defensively minded but better on the ball than most of our lot in the centre of the park.

Don't tell me, you've lived with a forest fan for the last few years?

He's had more flatmates than John Wayne Gacy.

You claim to know about every player. And the result is 'i used to live with...' sure there was a gers fan chucked in at some point as well.

Howay then, how many times have you seen perch in order to pass comment?

You claim to know about every player. And the result is 'i used to live with...' sure there was a gers fan chucked in at some point as well.

Howay then, how many times have you seen perch in order to pass comment?

Go back through the thread and you'll find the answer.

I've had this discussion on here before and I stand by my opinion of that prick.  Loads of potential and can be good when he's bothered, but he hadn't been bothered for a long time and was just as likely to be a burden to the team (even more so then our other players) then an advantage.

There is no problem with selling sulky players, it only becomes one when you replace them with garbage. N'Zogbia out, Taylor and Nolan in was a fucking joke and it made a mockery of Ashley's supposed Arsenal bueprint. James perch will be some other non-entity brought to the club because we don't want to pay for genuine young talent.

My wife is from down there all her family are Forest fans, they reckon he is okay but do not see where he would fit in our team unless Butt does retire.

MIND why does it matter, Ashley cannot sell a club and he finds it VERY hard to buy players, the bloke is a cunt and will just offend Forest.

Guest Roger Kint

sounds a bit fishy to me

*I'll get my coat....*

Think you deserve one of these:

:boomboom:

A link to page 1 would be more apt :snod:

Probably one of those where we weren't particularly bothered about missing out, but would have been handy to sign. Can't see us breaking the bank for any signing, never mind James Perch.

We are better off making no signings anyway. We will just end up collecting a load of mediocre no marks.

Can't say I've ever seen him play so fuck knows what his real value is, but as if we were ever going to get a 24 year old from a promotion rival on the cheap.

They're looking pretty good for the Premier League and the ridiculous cash bonanza it brings - why on earth sell us (or anyone else for that matter) any of their first team squad?

those quotes from the billy davies suggest that they want us to up the bid. why else would they bring "derisory" into the equation. if they didnt want to sell him, just should have said that.

dont know how good perch is though.

Think we'll have to get used to missing out on players from clubs when Ashley still thinks the transfer market is operating in 1895.