Nottingham Forest reject 'derisory' offer for James Perch

Guest PJ87

Guest Heneage

Hughton got asked about this today, and the 'derisory' comment was mentioned, I don't know if he was being clever, but he totally missed the point and said the bid was official and went through the right channels?

It scares me to think Hughton thinks that it was the nature of the bid and not the amount that pissed them off.

Hughton got asked about this today, and the 'derisory' comment was mentioned, I don't know if he was being clever, but he totally missed the point and said the bid was official and went through the right channels?

It scares me to think Hughton thinks that it was the nature of the bid and not the amount that pissed them off.

Davies commented that he was disappointed about how it was leaked to the press. Presumably Hughton was referring to that.

Guest Heneage

Davies commented that he was disappointed about how it was leaked to the press. Presumably Hughton was referring to that.

But that wasn't even in the question. :lol:

The reporter mentioned the money, and was he working on a tight budget. I swear the man is briefed on answers and told to fit them around the questions, mind you the press officer looks like a goon of epic proportions, he was walking round in a fucking training kit today. :lol:

The reporter mentioned the money, and was he working on a tight budget. I swear the man is briefed on answers and told to fit them around the questions, mind you the press officer looks like a goon of epic proportions, he was walking round in a f***ing training kit today. :lol:

When was the last time anyone in public eye actually answered a question put to them? :lol:

Guest Heneage

The reporter mentioned the money, and was he working on a tight budget. I swear the man is briefed on answers and told to fit them around the questions, mind you the press officer looks like a goon of epic proportions, he was walking round in a f***ing training kit today. :lol:

When was the last time anyone in public eye actually answered a question put to them? :lol:

But surely, you wouldn't totally sidestep like you didn't understand it, you'd give a PR spin about 'valuations' and 'everyone has budgets'.

We're looking pretty desperate in the press, now apparantly after Michael O'Connor and Garry Hooper from Scunthorpe...

Considering both West Ham and Hull are watching O'Connor, it's unlikely.

Hooper would be a good signing. Better than Carroll anyway.

One of the guys I know from playing Call of Duty is O'connor's cousin, he lives down the road from me.. if there was any truth in it I'd get him to tell me.

Never heard of him, they deserve a derisory offer.  Football has changed.  Championship players wont go for £3m for a long time now.  Nobody has any money.

Had forgotten about him until I heard he scored Forest's 5th goal tonight. Anyone know if this is still a live one or did our "derisory" offer kill any potential deal? 

I would think Forest's current form has probably killed any potential deal in all honesty.

Had forgotten about him until I heard he scored Forest's 5th goal tonight. Anyone know if this is still a live one or did our "derisory" offer kill any potential deal? 

I would think Forest's current form has probably killed any potential deal in all honesty.

True - hell, if they go up they might actually get the odd 30,000 crowd !

True - hell, if they go up they might actually get the odd 30,000 crowd !

I really hope Forest do go up, always had a soft spot for them. Just only in second place to our first!

Perch and a half decent Striker would round up fantastic transfer window antics for us.

I have disliked Forest since we played them away.

For a supposed big club their fans are amonst the most small time I've come across. c***s.

I was there an i knew what you mean. But i love Cloughie so i have a soft spot fot them and Derby :smitten:

I have no soft spot for anyone but NUFC.

Oh, I suppose I do for Carlisle, as my mate lived there, and I got to know the place a bit and liked it.