Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I like the "ball watching" phase. Generally if you're ball watching, you're moving to wherever the ball is going, rather than marking your man, then the ball ultimately ends up with the man you left unmarked. In this instance, the ball has already been crossed, and is headed to the exact same place where Willo's man in headed, yet he still didn't move. It's not so much "ball-watching" as it is, "not moving at all".

Look at the state of Colo too. Stays watching the ball and ends up marking a pointless space. That other Palace player in the first picture would have been able to run in behind Colo, no problem.

Our centre backs are awful.

Guest John Carvery

It was Colo's crap header which started the problem initially, anyway. The pair of them are a f***ing disgrace.

Summary of the week

Guest John Carvery

I think Colo was trying to stop him running with the ball into the box, he probably wasn't expecting Williamson to lose his man so spectacularly.

I think Colo was trying to stop him running with the ball into the box, he probably wasn't expecting Williamson to lose his man so spectacularly.

Training with Willo for 5 years and no realising he's a bag of shit would summarise Colo quite nicely.

Williamson, Colo and Gouffran were shocking for the goal.

Coloccini's dreadful headed clearance and then Gouffrans lazy and weak attempt of getting the ball.

I thought another referee may have blew up for the challenge on Goufrann. Palace player seemed to jump onto the ball and I think some of our lot expected a whistle.

Guest John Carvery

The best thing about this weekend is not having to watch this f***er play :lol:

Next up for Iron Mike it's Aguero and company

I'll go ahead and say this, he is the worst Center Back i've ever seen play for us, and to achieve this really is something considering the pile of s*** we had there in the past.

Can't pass to Colo or Krul? HOOF!

It's disgraceful that he has over 100 appearance for us like.

This guy has absolutely nothing about him that warrants him being a premier league footballer and millionaire. He's fucking beyond hopeless, the fact he's made over 150 appearances is nothing short of a disgrace. Him and Coloccini are by far and wide the worst cb pairing in the premier league. Both should have been peddled long ago. Coloccini gets these ridiculous praises but he's been piss poor apart from 1-2 seasons

Colo has a decent game every one in three and just cannot handle any type of robust centre forward, whilst williamson infects the whole defence (and now midfielders) with "I'm shi* scared of the ball" syndrome every time he plays.

I am finding it hard to still keep liking Colo as I am seeing him resort to the cowardly hacks and challenges that reek of malice because he isn't good eneough any more, and he is the first person who knows that.

Both need shipped asap. Dummet and Colo in the centre until the summer, and then whatever out of contract/cheap/useless cnuts we can get our hands on.... HA HA HA, I am laughing now at any stupid feckers who think we might sign someone like Van Dyrk (celtic) this summer.... LOL

Colo has a decent game every one in three and just cannot handle any type of robust centre forward, whilst williamson infects the whole defence (and now midfielders) with "I'm shi* scared of the ball" syndrome every time he plays.

I am finding it hard to still keep liking Colo as I am seeing him resort to the cowardly hacks and challenges that reek of malice because he isn't good eneough any more, and he is the first person who knows that.

Both need shipped asap. Dummet and Colo in the centre until the summer, and then whatever out of contract/cheap/useless cnuts we can get our hands on.... HA HA HA, I am laughing now at any stupid feckers who think we might sign someone like Van Dyrk (celtic) this summer.... LOL

Dummett is out for the season although your point might be to play an injured Dummett ahead of Williamson which would be no worse!