Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Colo has a decent game every one in three and just cannot handle any type of robust centre forward, whilst williamson infects the whole defence (and now midfielders) with "I'm shi* scared of the ball" syndrome every time he plays.

I am finding it hard to still keep liking Colo as I am seeing him resort to the cowardly hacks and challenges that reek of malice because he isn't good eneough any more, and he is the first person who knows that.

Both need shipped asap. Dummet and Colo in the centre until the summer, and then whatever out of contract/cheap/useless cnuts we can get our hands on.... HA HA HA, I am laughing now at any stupid feckers who think we might sign someone like Van Dyrk (celtic) this summer.... LOL

Dummett is out for the season although your point might be to play an injured Dummett ahead of Williamson which would be no worse!

Ah fuc*! We could put a two legged bar stool in for williamson and still not notice the difference.

• 1 month later...

Williamson would be fine as a 5-10 games a season 4th choice CB.

Problem is he's got 20-30 games a season for 4 yeras running now.

The only CB not justifying their wage is Coloccini, ship him out and bring in 2 of his standard at his best.

Guest Roger Kint

Who on earth is going to take him though? They'll have to release him because no sane person is going to offer actual money for his services, surely?

Can easily see a promoted side like Bournmouth/Derby take him for £1m or so. Obviously no sane person with ideas above desperation would want him

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Carver, if he is given the job in the long-term, hopes to have Steven Taylor back for next season, who he is a fan of, and with Jamaal Lascelles arriving in pre-season after his loan spell with Nottingham Forest, plus the promise of more defenders being bought, it does seem Williamson’s days are numbered.

until he manages to play three games on the bounce and finds himself injured yet again. We haven't learned one fucking lesson.

Say what you want about him (and I've said enough, others more so), he was picked constantly and has done a passable, bare-bones job of keeping us firmly mid-table in the Premiership, and his services should be remembered for this, along with all the constant cockups and being one of the Pards/Carvs favourites.

People need to wake the fuck up.    This is yet more news designed to reach the parts that reality can't reach via the PR brigade amidst a backdrop of poor season ticket renewals and feel bad factors.

Expect a lot more stories that we want to hear but will not be acted upon.  A bit like a government election campaign.

Only this time we know who's getting elected in advance.

Say what you want about him (and I've said enough, others more so), he was picked constantly and has done a passable, bare-bones job of keeping us firmly mid-table in the Premiership, and his services should be remembered for this, along with all the constant cockups and being one of the Pards/Carvs favourites.

I'd rather remember him as the player who stood in the way of us buying a proper centre half.

I don't imagine him standing between the phone and Dekka, JFK, Ashley, Carr, Pards or Carver each time they tried to phone a club about the availability of a centre-half. He sucks, yes, but we kept fucking playing him, and he did a passable job overall.

I don't imagine him standing between the phone and Dekka, JFK, Ashley, Carr, Pards or Carver each time they tried to phone a club about the availability of a centre-half. He sucks, yes, but we kept fucking playing him, and he did a passable job overall.

He'd be a decent defender for a small club battling relegation, like QPR or Burnley. I don't really care if it's not his fault he's here, the point is, he shouldn't be.

What will happen is Williamson will move on, we will get no one decent replacement, and end up with a defence of Colo, Taylor, Dummett, Lascelles and maybe a youngster.