Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest bimpy474

I want us to sign a nasty hard centre half.

Huth style, ok with the ball at his feet but is a fucking defender who isn't bullied, one who doesn't have the strength of rubber johnny like Williamson.

Huth style, ok with the ball at his feet but is a fucking defender who isn't bullied, one who doesn't have the strength of rubber johnny like Williamson.

I would go for Shawcross. I think he would jump at the chance to join us.

Huth style, ok with the ball at his feet but is a f***ing defender who isn't bullied, one who doesn't have the strength of rubber johnny like Williamson.

Signing a new long-term contract at Stoke.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, he's good.

Wont get him though, whoever it is just make a strong fecker, even a touch mental tbh.

Williamson is the worst CB i can remember us having. f***, Bungle was bad, but not EVERY match.

Cacapa was the worst for me like in recent memory

Williamson is no where near as bad as the likes of Cacapa, Bramble, Boumsong, Onyewu etc etc

As bad as Williamson is, we'd be screwed without him and people need to remember that.  It's not his fault that he's getting games.

:thup:

Besides the reason he looks even that bad is the over cover the midfield is giving the defence this season, control games and you fix half the issues being overrun in midfield is the main issue.

Williamson is no where near as bad as the likes of Cacapa, Bramble, Boumsong, Onyewu etc etc

As bad as Williamson is, we'd be screwed without him and people need to remember that.  It's not his fault that he's getting games.

:thup:

Besides the reason he looks even that bad is the over cover the midfield is giving the defence this season, control games and you fix half the issues being overrun in midfield is the main issue.

In some cases that can be used as an excuse, can't agree with it being used for Williamson though.

Don't get me wrong he's bad but we could mask his weaknesses if we were able to control a football match and not get overrun by every team in the bloody league.

I don't think we could due to how many weaknesses he has. He can get done by pretty much any ball, anyone with the slightest bit of pace and/or skill leaves him for dead too.