Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Don't get me wrong he's bad but we could mask his weaknesses if we were able to control a football match and not get overrun by every team in the bloody league.

I'm with Mole on this one. We managed to protect him last season, we can do it again this season. We'll need to carry him until we can bring in better. It's no good getting him out of the team now for someone with less experience. If we can find a significantly better centre half though, it must be a priority purchase.

Williamson is no where near as bad as the likes of Cacapa, Bramble, Boumsong, Onyewu etc etc

As bad as they were at times - Boumsong in particular - all of those players are better physically and technically than Williamson. He won't achieve what any of them did through their careers, either.

Get the feeling Pards sees him as irreplaceable/least expendable among the CBs.

Based on what dude?

Pure intuition. Nothing more concrete than that :lol:

He's picked Taylor and Colo when both fit this season with the exception of one or two games.

Basically a decent bloke who will give his all; which is ultimately not quite good enough to cut it regularly. Would be fine as some alternate back up further down the pecking order, nothing more.

Which is the correct answer :thup:

Guest bimpy474

Nice bloke, well lovely as that is. He isn't good enough for the premiership, which means he isn't good enough as a back up either.

He isn't good enough period. 3rd, 4th, 5th choice, bollocks to that.

Get the feeling Pards sees him as irreplaceable/least expendable among the CBs.

Based on what dude?

Pure intuition. Nothing more concrete than that :lol:

He's picked Taylor and Colo when both fit this season with the exception of one or two games.

"Oh look at me, I use facts to back-up my claims." Pathetic.

What really rustles my jimmies about this guy is how p*ss weak he is.

http://images.wikia.com/roblox/images/5/57/There-is-no-need-to-be-upset-lawn-mower.gif

Guest firetotheworks

For as bad as he is, he is nowhere near as bad as Boumsong was. Not that that is in any way a compliment of course.