Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Anita constantly collecting from the back was huge for the way we played

Absolutely, this was a massive part of our game in the second half. Was good to see.

Wigan didn't press the midfield at all really so Anita had so much time. Would want to see that work against Fulham before i get my hopes up.

Absolutely, this was a massive part of our game in the second half. Was good to see.

Wigan didn't press the midfield at all really so Anita had so much time. Would want to see that work against Fulham before i get my hopes up.

:thup:

I agree, it was just refreshing to see us actually exploit their weaknesses by little tactics like this one.

I agree, it was just refreshing to see us actually exploit their weaknesses by little tactics like this one.

We can't always play against 10 men unfortunately.

We can't always play against 10 men unfortunately.

Gah, i know. What i'm saying is: i'm glad we actually took strides to exploit the advantage, with little tactics such as this. I wouldn't have expected it from us in previous weeks.

He's not completely useless. He puts his body on the line and tries his best, but has so many limitations it's laughable that he's anything more than a backup CB at a PL club aspiring to finish in European positions. It's not ground breaking information that we need a new partner for Coloccini asap as Steven Taylor cannot be relied upon, and this is no fault of Williamson's.

As long as he's got the shirt on, and tries his best, I can't fault him despite of his obvious short comings.

He's not completely useless. He puts his body on the line and tries his best, but has so many limitations it's laughable that he's anything more than a backup CB at a PL club aspiring to finish in European positions. It's not ground breaking information that we need a new partner for Coloccini asap as Steven Taylor cannot be relied upon, and this is no fault of Williamson's.

As long as he's got the shirt on, and tries his best, I can't fault him despite of his obvious short comings.

This is basically how I feel about him too, he's thoroughly limited but it's not his fault we're relying on him.

This guy is useless. Him playing every week until Feb is worrying. Gambling on Taylor and Colo's fitness with a clogger like this as back up was always asking for trouble.

Regardless of Pardew's tactics. Even if we had Guardiola as manager, this clown would still lump it 70 yards time and again.