Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest firetotheworks

Not his fault, but his weaknesses are being used as if they're strengths. He's way below the level we should be at right now.

I doubt Pardew thinks anything badly of Williamson. He's shown how he can't do it at this level lots of times yet he never goes about replacing him. Why would he start now and do that in January?

Ironically Williamson being shit isn't actually the crux of our problems. He's just a pivotal point of collapse as a result of those problems bringing on a huge amount of pressure from the opposition.

He's an absolutely dreadful footballer. It's not even Championship standard for the most part.

And yet he's our =second choice defender, it's fucking criminal.

I don't hate him but I hope he never plays for us again.

:thup:

this fucking knacka is 6 feet fucking 5 inches tall and as weak as a pint of fucking Fosters.

Couldn't give a fuck if his confidence is gone, play Perchy alongside Colo vs. Wigan please as the longer he continues to fuck up, the worse we'll be because of it.

Fucking laughable that he gave Walters so much room for their first goal and still could've challenged Jones for the second.

this fucking knacka is 6 feet fucking 5 inches tall and as weak as a pint of fucking Fosters.

Couldn't give a fuck if his confidence is gone, play Perchy alongside Colo vs. Wigan please as the longer he continues to fuck up, the worse we'll be because of it.

Fucking laughable that he gave Walters so much room for their first goal and still could've challenged Jones for the second.

I think I heard Perch is suspended on Monday night. Could be wrong.

:anguish:

Guest bimpy474

Not his fault, but his weaknesses are being used as if they're strengths. He's way below the level we should be at right now.

What are his supposed strengths?

His bollocks work ?

this f***ing knacka is 6 feet f***ing 5 inches tall and as weak as a pint of f***ing Fosters.

Couldn't give a f*** if his confidence is gone, play Perchy alongside Colo vs. Wigan please as the longer he continues to f*** up, the worse we'll be because of it.

f***ing laughable that he gave Walters so much room for their first goal and still could've challenged Jones for the second.

I think I heard Perch is suspended on Monday night. Could be wrong.

:anguish:

[insert proper fuck off big :anguish: smiley]

It's the problem with going into a season with 3 Central defenders. His confidence has been shot since the defeat to west ham yet we keep playing him because there is no other option (apparently) For the team and for his own good he has to be taken out, even if it's for an inexperienced youngster.

Guest firetotheworks

What are his supposed strengths?

David Beckham long balls and Andy Carroll back post headers.

Otherwise known as hoofing and jumping.

Hope the crowd don't get on his back next Monday against Wigan,  he's already low on confidence, the fans turning on him could destroy him and with Saylor out whether we like it or not we are going to need him!