Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest bimpy474

If a young player can do what he did defensively last night and maybe a little more going forward, then sure. Just haven't seen enough of our younguns myself to say that. But will defer to those who have.

I have no problem with Willo being called upon rarely, id just hope it's very rarely he's needed.

They seem to rate Remie Streete a great deal but as always with our youngsters, he seems to have an injury a lot of the time.

• 1 month later...

Class?

Am I the only one who was pissed off when Zamora kicked that ball skyhigh? WTF was he doing on the wrong side of Zamora? He tried to nick the ball which practically would only happen if Zamora missed the ball. Had a decent game but stuff like this is why I don't want him near the team.

Last two starts from him have been solid. I despise him far less than I did earlier this season, perhaps even enough to want to keep him around.

Couldn't bare to watch that shower of shite today, so don't know how he did. But unsurprising that, as with Simpson, he's much less hated when he's used as nothing more than his maximum worth, a reasonable back up.

Last two starts from him have been solid. I despise him far less than I did earlier this season, perhaps even enough to want to keep him around.

Couldn't bare to watch that shower of shite today, so don't know how he did. But unsurprising that, as with Simpson, he's much less hated when he's used as nothing more than his maximum worth, a reasonable back up.

I feel good with Williamson as 4th choice CB, Simpson back-up RB. That's the kind of depth we need.

He's better than Taylor imo.  No doubt plenty will disagree.

Williamson was costing us a goal every other game (at best) for the part of the season he was in the team.

He's better than Taylor imo.  No doubt plenty will disagree.

I agree with this, you get none of the show-man-ship and silly giveaway penalties which lose you points like you do with Taylor.

If you could only give him Taylor's confidence.