West Brom 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 23/01/10 - post match reaction from page 18

Dave

If Carroll had put away even half the good chances he's had he'd be the league's top scorer.

Supermac reckons he's contributed nothing all game. Nolan has been making runs to the left and right and Carroll hasn't got a clue.

If Carroll had put away even half the good chances he's had he'd be the league's top scorer.

Supermac reckons he's contributed nothing all game. Nolan has been making runs to the left and right and Carroll hasn't got a clue.

surely not

carrolls a waste of a shirt all the time

Really starting to annoy me how many chances he misses..

Ditto. He's got a good chance to develop and get as many goals as he can this season in the Championship. If he plays in the PL next season he's really going to struggle.

Can't believe the shit excuses on the radio about making changes being the reason for us losing. Kadar and maybe Pancrate are the only players who aren't regular starters.

Maybe Pancrate? ???  Krul, Kadar, Pancrate and Taylor are most certainly not regulars and I doubt Carroll would have started ahead of Ameobi either if this wasn't a cup game.

Carroll only ever seems to attempt headers. Has he scored 90% of his career goals with his head? He rarely shoots with his feet.

I guess we'll be needing Harewood back. Carroll and Ranger don't seem to be goal getters.

Hasn't our bad run coincided with Harewood leaving?