West Brom 4 - 2 Newcastle United - 23/01/10 - post match reaction from page 18

Dave

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Get Carroll off for Ameobi

Too late, unfortunately. We'll just get outplayed through the middle, regardless of who's up front.

Anderson tearing into some of the fringe players who have come into the team. Pen was dodgy, but WBA worth their two goal lead.

Are they f*** man :lol:

A dodgy penalty and a ball that might not have even crossed the line.

We might be s*** but it doesn't make them great.

You must be listening to a different game than me, then!

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

Draw against Palace, Defeat against Leicester is my prediction for next week,  Also we will put all our eggs in one basket for Williamson, wait until the last day of the windown, and end up not getting him.

I think we should get our young un to just do a few leg breaking tackles like they did against us on Monday, won't be too fucking funny when they have another FA Cup game nad the rest of their season to go without any of their key players will it?

We're just being found out.

We haven't been good all season, and been getting wins when we didn't deserve 50% of them.

And now Hughton - hardly a pick for anyone but Ashley - has been told don't spend.

Why are we so suddenly pathetic?

I mean, we were never impressive when winning, but how can we suddenly look like 11-year olds?

Last week we played our strongest XI, this week we're playing the ressies with some added first teamers. They're playing the exact same team as last time.

I know, but we were less than impressive last week, and for the few games before that.

Not denying we're in serious need of new strengthening, just saying why we're suddenly so shit in this match compared to Monday. We were rather shit then as well, but not as shit as now.

Anderson tearing into some of the fringe players who have come into the team. Pen was dodgy, but WBA worth their two goal lead.

They've done nowt special, they've just taken advantage of us being really shit. Hardly makes them worthy of a 2-0 lead.

Well my trip to the shop didn't go to plan. Hope Greg has more luck.

What went wrong? We need a list of what you bought.

We conceded another goal.  :lol:

I bought: 8 cans of Strongbow, a tuna Light Lunch and some showergel. :smitten:

It is a bit of a joke that they've had a pen, considering what they were up to last week.

Homer ref - what we NEVER seeem to get

Well my trip to the shop didn't go to plan. Hope Greg has more luck.

What went wrong? We need a list of what you bought.

We conceded another goal.  :lol:

I bought: 8 cans of Strongbow, a tuna Light Lunch and some showergel. :smitten:

Oh right, thought you meant something went wrong at the shop!

As soon as I hear the half time whistle I am off.

They've done nowt special, they've just taken advantage of us being really s***. Hardly makes them worthy of a 2-0 lead.

Same as Monday - they pass it better through the midfield and have some pace in the side. Exposes us for what we are - slow and one dimensional.

Doesn't sound particularly good from the Guthrie/Smith partnership lots of us (including me) have wanted. Barely heard either of their names mentioned.

Not being an Ass thats why many in this forum usually complain about certain things with our indepth knowledge. I am glad this one is going to bed from now on.