Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

So 1st team for the rest of the season?

----------McLoven --- Shola

Jonas--Barton---Guthrie--Routledge

Jose--Colo--Williamson--Simpson

-----------Pub Goalie

*Nolan in for Barton till he's fit

If fit and confident, that team is probably good enough to (just about) stay up if we get promoted.

Replace Ameobi with a good Premiership striker and with a half decent manager in charge that first team would be good enough IMO.  We'd then just need more cover in the squad.

I disagree, simply because I think Shola and Loven would get an absolute maximum of 20 goals between them and the rest of the team doesn't have many goals in them at all.

Even that's optimistic :lol:

I know it is, it's an absolute maximum should they both stay fit and the rest of the team perform well around them.

Guest schmuck

-----------Pub Goalie

I'd say either:

--------Shola--------       ---Lovenk's--Carroll---

--------Nolan-------- or

in front of

Jonas-----Barton----Guthrie--Routledge

Enrique---Williamson---Colo---Simpson

-------------------Haper--------------------

Amaretto and coke is lush like, I don't even like coke but that drink is just too nice.

Started drinking it with diet coke, tastes much better, a little too sweet with full phat coke.

Will have to give that a go next time I get myself a bottle.

It nearly made me bankrupt the first time I drank it, was at a do at the Palace Hotel and it wasn't cheap.

I got charged £9.50 for one at the Hilton in Gateshead. Daft fuker put a quadruple in, was nice though.

Guest icemanblue

Anyone know why QPR were looking to get rid? Seems he's been linked with a few other teams recently, and it's not as if they need the cash.

-----------Pub Goalie

If fit and confident, that team is probably good enough to (just about) stay up if we get promoted.

Think we have a better chance of staying up witch Taylor in there for Williamson though.

Yeah, didn't see that.

Also, fair point about the lack of goals, we do need a proper striker if we go up... no doubt.

Still think we might stay up with the strikers we've got though, not many teams actually have good strikers anyway.

-----------Pub Goalie

Think we have a better chance of staying up witch Taylor in there for Williamson though.

Yeah, didn't see that.

Also, fair point about the lack of goals, we do need a proper striker if we go up... no doubt.

Still think we might stay up with the strikers we've got though, not many teams actually have good strikers anyway.

I'm trying to remember who Brum have up front, but with a new striker or two I think our first 11 looks at least as good as theirs. That said I've not looked at their team for a while so I could be a mile off...

Have they just Photoshopped his face onto a model and just mirrored it to throw us off the scent?

No, don't be silly...

Look! Jermaine Defoe has signed for us too :frantic:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2m5z5ts.jpg

-----------Pub Goalie

Yeah, didn't see that.

It's a good British base to build off though. One big name striker in their for Shola and it really looks like a useful team.

I'm still hoping we offload Barton, Smith & Colo simply due to their wages; Smith and Barton moreso than Colo ATM, that is unless he returns to his old performances when back in the prem. Butt & Geremi need releasing asap.

Am I in the right forum, so many positive posts in one thread i've gone giddy.

Sounds like a good signing, if Guthrie moves into the middle and gets his act together we might start looking more like a team. Well, once we get a striker.

Anyone know why QPR were looking to get rid? Seems he's been linked with a few other teams recently, and it's not as if they need the cash.

no idea

Who cares? Everytime i've seen him this season (against us, Brom, Derby and Leicester) he's absolutely shone.

The QPR fans reckon their owner has lost interest and is just selling off their best players before pissing off himself.

Guest Heneage

Fron the Boro forum - "Nice to see how the Jawdees have kept their interest in him quiet and then completed the deal for him very quickly, unlike us who have been linked with him for weeks and done sweet fa."

Love it! :snod:

I almost feel a bit sorry for them now.

They've got Willo Flood they'll be fine.

no idea

Who cares? Everytime i've seen him this season (against us, Brom, Derby and Leicester) he's absolutely shone.

As long as you're happy what can possibly go wrong!!!?

;)

Guest icemanblue

no idea

Not me, just a thought. Seems odd that they were willing to let him go is all.

Fron the Boro forum - "Nice to see how the Jawdees have kept their interest in him quiet and then completed the deal for him very quickly, unlike us who have been linked with him for weeks and done sweet fa."

Not sure they'll ever be fine, certainly not this season.

Guest icemanblue

The QPR fans reckon there owner has lost interest and is just selling off their best players before pissing off himself.

Ahhhh. Cheers.

Not sure they'll ever be fine, certainly not this season.

Does Strachan actually like them? Everything he's done so far has seemed to suggest otherwise :lol:

The QPR fans reckon there owner has lost interest and is just selling off their best players before pissing off himself.

Well he's been told he may be forced out anyway due to the scandel in F1.