Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Fron the Boro forum - "Nice to see how the Jawdees have kept their interest in him quiet and then completed the deal for him very quickly, unlike us who have been linked with him for weeks and done sweet fa."

Love it! :snod:

I almost feel a bit sorry for them now.

They've got Willo Flood they'll be fine.

Not sure they'll ever be fine, certainly not this season.

Does Strachan actually like them? Everything he's done so far has seemed to suggest otherwise :lol:

He's had a problem with money since he's got there, none to spend and all these shit players on mental wages so he wants rid of them all and to bring in cheaper options. A right little old Scotsman he is.  :lol:

Guest Heneage

Fron the Boro forum - "Nice to see how the Jawdees have kept their interest in him quiet and then completed the deal for him very quickly, unlike us who have been linked with him for weeks and done sweet fa."

They've got Willo Flood they'll be fine.

Not sure they'll ever be fine, certainly not this season.

Does Strachan actually like them? Everything he's done so far has seemed to suggest otherwise :lol:

I loved it when he said 'A don't need to be here.' Like a teacher holding an after school club.

nah, they're probably laughing at us for thinking we were actually signing beckford.

routledge is a good signing though :)

i'm glad we do some business under the radar sometimes

Asprilla's just jetted in to sign too! :frantic:

http://i47.tinypic.com/30wt9uw.jpg

:lol: He looks genuinely bewildered as to why he's there. "Huh? I'm back? This is some freaky s***"

Guest icemanblue

So, who would have prefered Solano now?

tbf we could have still brought him in and sent Pancake Man packing

Quiet, you. I was being facetious.

A good signing for the next few months, but remains to be seen if he'd be good in the Prem. Get the feeling he'd have his days, but consistently enough? Not sure about that. Hope he does well.