Wayne Routledge signs 3 year deal with Swansea

clintdempsey

Routledge is a piece of s***.  No thanks.

He's absolutely brilliant in the championship and wasn't that bad in the premiership either.

Looks like my neck's on the line again. He was very average at best in the premiership but he's hopefully a better player now and he's probably the best winger in the championship alongside Moses and Jonas.

3 signings so far this window...didn´t see that come. Guess geremi will be leaving without trouble now....and from what i saw yesterday he was sh*te!

fuck off pancrate!

must admit i dont know much about our new winger.....is he good? can he perform at PL level?

I'm happy, very happy...isn't it bizarre, we used to get excited about £17m signings like Owen. This one was probably a £1.7m signing...and yet he'll show more promise, more than likely.

There's only one Michael Ashley...

3 signings so far this window...didn´t see that come. Guess geremi will be leaving without trouble now....and from what i saw yesterday he was sh*te!

fuck off pancrate!

must admit i dont know much about our new winger.....is he good? can he perform at PL level?

Not only 3 signings, 3 cash signings at that. Man City-esque.

3 signings so far this window...

Am I being an idiot... Danny Simpson, Routledge... who else? Are we assuming Williamson is a done deal?

Williamson is pretty much a done deal.

There's so many reasons why this is a good signing. The timing, the quality and the cost.

He's also another english lad, so hopefully he'll fit into the squad nicely. I reckon he could have a real impact againts Palace.