Palace go into administration!

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Would love us to get Ambrose, Pancrate I think is only one a 1 year deal and based on how s*** he's been won't be getting that renewed.

Pancrate's deal expires this Summer. It was only a "to the end of the season" deal.

Aye that's what I meant. Either way he'll be gone, and Ambrose would be a good replacement imo.

What I've seen of Ambrose this season hasn't exacly made my heart race, so can't say I've any interest in seeing us splashing money on him if we make it up to the Premiership tbh.

He's only scored 11 goals like.

A goalscoring midfielder that hasnt played as well as his goals would suggest, Nolan anybody?...

Would love us to get Ambrose, Pancrate I think is only one a 1 year deal and based on how shit he's been won't be getting that renewed.

Pancrate's deal expires this Summer. It was only a "to the end of the season" deal.

Aye that's what I meant. Either way he'll be gone, and Ambrose would be a good replacement imo.

What I've seen of Ambrose this season hasn't exacly made my heart race, so can't say I've any interest in seeing us splashing money on him if we make it up to the Premiership tbh.

Just going on the games I have watched him in.

Would you want to buy him in the summer if we went up?

Makes you wonder when this administration malarkey is going to end? Who will be next???

At one time it was a surprise to hear of a "big" club (opposed to a conference side etc) going into administration.

Now it seems run of the mill stuff. Sad really.  :sadnod:

Then again....Hope its Man U or Liverpool next  :celb: :celb: :celb:

Would love us to get Ambrose, Pancrate I think is only one a 1 year deal and based on how s*** he's been won't be getting that renewed.

A goalscoring midfielder that hasnt played as well as his goals would suggest, Nolan anybody?...

He's definitely been great this season. I understand that people don't want ex-players to do so well but he is. If he's available at a good price I'd get him back. Good cover for the prem.

I'd take Ambrose or Moses, definitely. Ambrose would be decent cover, has shown he can do well in this league and wouldn't cost the earth. Exactly what we need at the moment. A mate at work is from London and a Palace fan, he's been raving about Moses all season and reckons he could be quite special.

Of course Moses may well get better offers, but it sure can't hurt to try.

The difference is Ambrose can run. Not saying I want him signed but it puts into perspective the "best player in the Championship" tag for Nolan.

really think we ought to have a special song for them tomorrow. any ideas ?

"your clubs more fucked than us"

"your  clubs  more  fucked  than  us"

"your  clubs  more  fucked  than  us"

"your clubs more fucked than us".........

The difference is Ambrose can run. Not saying I want him signed but it puts into perspective the "best player in the Championship" tag for Nolan.

This.

• 2 months later...

Simon Jordan bitching on on Sky Sports about how badly done to he's been.

Egotistical t***.

Makes Phil Brown look slighty less Orange. Only slighty mind.

Orange peole are having a tough time of late: Taylor jaw broke, Brown out on his ear & Jordan out of pocket.

• 3 weeks later...

If they are relegated then they realy will be up shit creek. I don't think the FA and the Football League will be willing to allow clubs that are in adminstration into the Leagues at the start of the season, regardless of giving them pionts deductions or not. I just don't see them risking clubs going bust during the season and end up having to create a league table with one club missing like what has happend in the Conference this year and what nearly happend in the Premiership this year.