Newcastle United 2 - 0 Crystal Palace - 27/01/10 - Post match reaction from p19

Dave

Anyone alse notice how long rangers arms are??? :laugh:

Cue racism.

Not at all! Watch the highlights and tell me I'm wrong? The lad has long arms.

:lol:

I think he's messing mate.

Ahh right.. cheers. Def not a racist! :nope:

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie
Abuse of the night: "Warnock, you're a ******* *****." Is this enough to earn Kevin Nolan the man of the match award?
:)

A win for us and a defeat for the Mackams...good night

suicide watch on SMB.

I might open a prozac shop in Sunderland ;D ;D

Plenty of wannabe customers, shame none of them have any money to buy it off you.

I say let em top themselves.  :iamatwat:

Harper   7 - What a save!

Kadar   6 - Ok, looks a little vulnerable with players running at him.

Williamson   7 - Very solid, especially in the air.

Coloccini   7 - Solid, took control of the defence tonight.

Enrique   7 - Same old, looked our best attacking threat when on the pitch.

Guthrie   5 - Was blatantly told to hug the touchline and cover RB, which nullified his presence completely.

Smith   4.5 - Did very little except march around the centre circle clapping his hands, poor player.

Nolan   4 - Waste of a shirt for the 5th game running.

Jonas   6.5 - Looked a threat but it's absolutely imperative that we play Routledge on the right to stop him being doubled up on.

Loven   5.5 - Looked our best bet for a goal but wasn't timing his runs well at all and not helped by the c*** on the touchline.

Carroll   6 - He tried hard and I appreciate that but far too many times we put good balls into the box and he was nowhere to be seen.

Pancrate   6 - Did a decent enough job at RB, fair play to him.

Routledge   7 - Looks just what need, who the hell said he couldn't cross btw?

Ranger   6.5 - Took the goal brilliantly.

Hughton's so clueless it's funny btw. We should have raped that pile of s**** but at times played like he had 10K on a 1-0 win.

Cue racism.

That's what hitler said.

hahahh :facepalm:  deary me..

Routledge   7 - Looks just what need, who the hell said he couldn't cross btw?

He will prove he is a better winger than Milner in time my friend ... and all the glory will be ours.

O0

For those at the game: were we particularly unkind about Palace's administration?

Few rounds of your support is fucking shit etc. Looked like a few of our lot were heading over towards theirs at the end but I did see some clapping in there, didn't hang around to see what was happening though.

Colo sounded much more involved than the last few games, so fair play for that.

Nolan needs to be dropped now surely

I'm expecting Colo to really take his game on to another level with the big dude watching his back now.

Cue racism.

That's what hitler said.

hahahh :facepalm:  deary me..

Sorry just bored after that shower of piss.

Hughton's so clueless it's funny btw. We should have raped that pile of s**** but at times played like he had 10K on a 1-0 win.

He was summed up by the fact he brought on the right winger he's spent probably all/most of his transfer budget on & played him in the middle & left Guthrie (the player who should be in the middle) out on the right hand side where his new winger should be.

Good result, very poor performance, looked extremely disjointed.

The two new lads were excellent, Williamson dominant while Routledge put some belting crosses in as well as some lovely passes, very very quick too. Also thought Pancrate did very well at right back and was much better with the ball than of late.

Nolan and Carroll were woeful, particularly the former who offers fuck all now the goals have dried up.

Cracking finish from Nile, big goal for him hopefully.

Oh and yet another baffling and shambolic refereeing display which thankfully didn't cost us this time.

He was summed up by the fact he brought on the right winger he's spent probably all/most of his transfer budget on & played him in the middle & left Guthrie (the player who should be in the middle) out on the right hand side where his new winger should be.

yup.  Seems like he's scared to take Nolan off

I thought Carroll had an okay 1st half work rate wise, loseing Enrique hurt us though, and Jonas stryggled, he was a doubt for this one anyway.

Pancake looked shaky at RB early on but then I thought he did a very decent job, Routledge came on and showed some class, his very first touch was to chest in down then turn and get at the fullback.

Willi the giant had a decent enough game to say he was just thrown straight in, impressed with him.

I just hope Jose m Jonas & Pete are okay