Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Right at least we can now forget about even thinking about letting Ashley off the hook, this was looking like a great transfer window but now well bubble burst again.

You on your rag, Skirge?

Aye kind of... its the time of the year not month though... fkn transfer time... gives me more than stomach cramp though due to the fkn fuckwitts running wor club.

How many other clubs have got 4 players in this winter window?

How many other clubs really needed it ?

Yeah its not be a disaster but we still short a Moses type player, we had a chance of him and blew it, its gutting.

Can you see him getting anyone else in now?

Right at least we can now forget about even thinking about letting Ashley off the hook, this was looking like a great transfer window but now well bubble burst again.

You on your rag, Skirge?

Aye kind of... its the time of the year not month though... fkn transfer time... gives me more than stomach cramp though due to the fkn fuckwitts running wor club.

How many other clubs have got 4 players in this winter window?

How many other clubs really needed it ?

Yeah its not be a disaster but we still short a Moses type player, we had a chance of him and blew it, its gutting.

Can you see him getting anyone else in now?

I am sure the vast majority of fans think they need to get a few players in, I bet the other 23 clubs in this division think they have gaps that need filling.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we signed another player (forward) tomorrow if I am being honest. It's not like we fucked about getting in replacements for Enrique or Taylor and Routledge was hardly a well publicised, long running transfer saga.

NUFC has been shit in every aspect since 2004 when Sir Bobby left. Why the hell should a young talented player go here? Its hard to blame Moses, Hughton or anyone really. NUFC isnt an easy club to sell... Oh, ONE guy pops to mind. Ashley get the hell out of our club please!

How could we have done anymore though? Offered more money to Palace? Gave him ridiculous wages? His head will have been turned by the lure of playing in the Premiership straight away, if he wants to go and play in front of 10-15,000 each week let him, doubt he'll be there that long anyway of he's as good as people make out.

How could we have done anymore though? Offered more money to Palace? Gave him ridiculous wages? His head will have been turned by the lure of playing in the Premiership straight away, if he wants to go and play in front of 10-15,000 each week let him, doubt he'll be there that long anyway of he's as good as people make out.

Agreeing a fee with the selling club is normally the starting point.

Sorry if already posted but Caulkin reckons he wanted to come here but we wouldnt pay the money Wigan were willing to.

@JDewshi Moses? Yes, was also told he wanted to come to Nufc. Think that would have been better move for him, but £££ talks.

aye, i can believe that

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sorry if already posted but Caulkin reckons he wanted to come here but we wouldnt pay the money Wigan were willing to.

@JDewshi Moses? Yes, was also told he wanted to come to Nufc. Think that would have been better move for him, but £££ talks.

Where does Caulkin say this?

So:

Club requires player

Manager identifies suitable player

Player wants to join

Selling club is in administration

Buying club have money available

Approximate fee as widely predicted is reasonable

And the club failed to get him. Are we allowed to be a little bit miffed yet?

if we'd offered reasonable fees, nothing exorbitant, for moses and beckford we'd have our pick of either of them.

as far as im concerned, he's not signed anything until tomorrow. ashley should sanction the half a million or whatever it is extra that we need to pay and get him up here.

Guest Heneage

So:

Club requires player

Player wants to join

Approximate fee as widely predicted to be reasonable

No, we've got 3 defenders and a winger.

So:

Club requires player

Player wants to join

Approximate fee as widely predicted to be reasonable

No, we've got 3 defenders and a winger.