Twitter

Thespence

Newcastle United are aware of a racist remark

that was directed towards Sammy Ameobi via

Twitter on Sunday evening (October 30). The club and Sammy have reported the matter to

the police, who are now dealing with the incident. The racist comment is wholly unacceptable.

Newcastle United will not tolerate racism of any

kind and will take the strongest possible action

against those responsible.

3-1 to the Geordies! Celebrating third place, just having this one of course.....! X http://pic.twitter.com/lk0TfVqf

AdHo32eCEAAapxI.jpg

:lol:

Shot in my mate's local in Chiswick - he always has a bit of banter with Dec when they come in to watch the games

I used to drink in The Duke in Chiswick when my lass lived there. Apparently AntnDec were regulars but I never seen them. There was a canny Elvis impersonator on Sunday nights.

Derek Rae is commentating the game this weekend in America, he replied to me today.

RaeComm Derek Rae

@Ameritoon Should be great. Always one of my favourite places to watch a football match. Geordies are always honorary Scots after all :-)

Nothing too cool, I just love the man.

Derek Rae is commentating the game this weekend in America, he replied to me today.

RaeComm Derek Rae

@Ameritoon Should be great. Always one of my favourite places to watch a football match. Geordies are always honorary Scots after all :-)

Nothing too cool, I just love the man.

I like him as a commentator.