Twitter

Thespence

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Loads of #NUFC including Steven Taylor, loads more Pardew on the future and which young Toon star is fighting to save his Newcastle career

Kadar innit?

Possibly......

As I posted in "The Other Games Today" thread:

DarrenCanalPlus Darren Tulett

Patrice Evra accuses Luis Suarez of making racist remarks 'to try to wind me up' during #lfc-#mufc. Tonight on #CanalPlus, 22.35.

Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.' #lfc #mufc

Evra expects action to be taken regarding his Suarez racist comments accusation: 'The referee is aware of what was said.' #lfc #mufc

Patrice Evra accuses Luis Suarez of making racist remarks 'to try to wind me up' during #lfc-#mufc. Tonight on #CanalPlus, 22.35.

Evra on Suarez: 'There are cameras, you can see him say a certain word to me at least 10 times. No place for that in 2011.' #lfc #mufc

Evra expects action to be taken regarding his Suarez racist comments accusation: 'The referee is aware of what was said.' #lfc #mufc

What a disgusting little shit he is, can't stand his face. Is there a precedent in terms of bans for players who've abused others racially?

What a disgusting little shit he is, can't stand his face. Is there a precedent in terms of bans for players who've abused others racially?

Don't know. But if you racially abuse a player from the stands you could be given a life-time ban so I suppose that would have to do for Suarez as well. :lol:

For the sake of balance, didn't Evra claim racism from someone before and it came to nothing? If it was that obvious an insult and used 10 times or more I'm sure one of the other players would have heard it and made an issue during the match.

For the sake of balance, didn't Evra claim racism from someone before and it came to nothing? If it was that obvious an insult and used 10 times or more I'm sure one of the other players would have heard it and made an issue during the match.

Was that when he was fighting the groundstaff at Stamford Bridge? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

If Suarez did racially abuse Evra then give him a massive ban, but by the same token if its proved that Evra is lying and pulling out the race card, he should be banned for a long time too, its despicable and sets back attempts to drive racism out of football, it will make people doubt the next player who claims it has happened to them.

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney

Good result for u’s today. Especially as we rested me. Hernandez. Berbatov. Vidic. Nani. Valencia. Carrick. Big games coming up. #Rested

themichaelowen michael owen

@WayneRooney And Me!!!!!

:alone:

:iamatwat:

WayneRooney Wayne Rooney

Good result for u’s today. Especially as we rested me. Hernandez. Berbatov. Vidic. Nani. Valencia. Carrick. Big games coming up. #Rested

themichaelowen michael owen

@WayneRooney And Me!!!!!

:alone:

:spit:

Actually just had to check if he really wrote that. Such a stupid idiot if he really thinks he was rested.

I bet he thinks he was rested in the CL final against Barca as well. Out of touch.

Swannyg66 Graeme Swann

cattermole, miss of the season!

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@

@Swannyg66 bit harsh swanny, some save that. Almost as good Larsson's in the derby....

:lol: